[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I've been wondering how I can make myself look pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Meat_Brown_429915_i0.png (2 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
Meat_Brown_429915_i0.png
2 KB, 280x280
So, I've been wondering how I can make myself look pretty to asian boys.

I'm black, (well, I'm actually a chigger (chink/nigger) but out of both of my sisters, I'm the one that looks most like my dad (who also is a chigger, but my mom is full chink), but I'm not a bbw, I've been doing ballet since I was 3, (I'm 19 now) so I have a six pack.

My skin is honey yellow brown, (pic related) I have a pugish nose, usual lips, I'll post pictures in a moment, and all around I have a chubby asian girl face.

So, what do I do, anon-kun?
>>
Wouldn't your mom be able to tell you since she's chink? All I've ever heard is that Asian guys think black girls are nasty and stink, but that Asian girls like blacks for their BBC. Do you have an Asian guy fetish or what
>>
I'm not white, anon! I just can't ask my mother that!

It's not like there'd be any actual consequences, it's just the fact that she's tricky and wouldn't answer any of my questions, even if I yell them at her.

And yes, I do have an asian guy fetish.. .
>>
Sorry about the (seemingly edgy) multiple periods, my computer screen is broken and I can't really see.
>>
File: collage.jpg (75 KB, 948x1200) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
75 KB, 948x1200
here's a weird-looking collage on how my features look.
>>
>>17250169
Cyclops/10
>>
>>17250173
I found I hilarious
>>
I saw a thread about what Asians like. They value lighter skin, youthful, thin and prefer faces without sharp angles instead of how westerners prefer cheekbones and more bone structure in faces. Just wear lots of hello kitty stuff Lol idk
>>
File: 200_s.gif (39 KB, 304x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
39 KB, 304x200
>>17250053
http://www.medicinenet.com/chiggers_bites/article.htm
>>
>>17250169
Ew
>>
>>17250053
Obscure face bit post pic in dance gear.

Aside from the request, you're hunting American Asian boys or native Asian boys? Cultural and physical location will affect success.

Rule of thumb though, unless he's super hung up on traditional family roles, having a job, being educated, confident, and a good sense of humor are always desirable traits. On the other hand, if he likes the barefoot n pregnant lifestyle...say goodbye to your dancer body
>>
>>17250218
It's kinda funny, even including the "wear lots of hello kitty stuff" comment, the only two things that hinder me being totally preferable are somewhat baggy eyes and the lighter skin thing.

>>17250230

Alone, it looks super weird, I'm not gonna lie, but the entire picture is one of my cutest ones (taken in a car)
>>
>>17250256
so post that for fucks sake not your weird collage
>>
Don't be mean to me, anon-kun-

>>17250254

>traditional family roles, having a job, being educated, confident, and a good sense of humor

I'd like a native, 'cause they tend to act more like that. American Asians would be fine, as long as they don't act like twinkies. (yellow on the outside, white in the inside)

Also, does anyone know of anywhere in atlanta were asians commonly are?
>>
>>17250169
I feel sorry for you. idk if an Asian is gonna want to accept you since you inherited some crippling negro genes.
The only thing I could say is change your usual attire. Try to wear the female version of the Asian male u invision yourself with.

And don't talk like you're black. Unless you don't mind an Asian boy that has a little bit of nig in him(which I don't recommend you pursue)
>>
I know a couple /small/ Asian friends who want guys who are somewhat taller then them.
>>
>>17250802
>little bit of nig

Stop Anon, the idea of a Asian fellow being fucked by a nig is haunting.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 750x725
>>17250842
You're right anon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.