[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exposing Child Abusers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: maggie-12q3.jpg (10 KB, 240x207) Image search: [Google]
maggie-12q3.jpg
10 KB, 240x207
My parents both sexually abused me and also beat the hell out of me as a kid. I can't get over it, but this isn't about that. I decided I want to out them as pedophiles with their photos and all their personal info. What's the best way to make this go viral? I don't care if it can be linked back to me since I can prove it's true. Would really appreciate any help here :(
>>
Lawyer.
>>
If you can prove it's true, you should go to the police. Otherwise, you're opening yourself up for a defamation lawsuit, and regardless of whether it's true or not, the law doesn't like it when people take matters into their own hands and don't leave it to the police to deal with.
>>
>>17249990
If you can prove it, go to the police, put them in jail, then post all you like about it everywhere you can.

You don't care about it being traced, so might as well go all out on the fucks
>>
Internet's the wrong olace to make this go viral. Lawyer up, press charges against your parents, and tip off local media. It'll go national quickly enough, and from there, virality is all but guaranteed.
>>
Statute of limitations...

To the person saying "go all out on the fucks," that's what I'm looking for. Just not sure the best way to spread the information on them.
>>
Wonder why csa is such an issue? Because unless the kid is old enough to realize they were abused, gather evidence and press charges within three years then the police can't do shit. You abuse a three year old, what are the chances of a six year old pressing charges? There are some exceptions for when kids reach adulthood, but that's just a few more years. Also, fyi, this includes anal rape...since that's legally sexually assault.
>>
Really all I want to do is make sure everyone they come into contact with who has an internet connection knows
>>
>>17250040
>Also, fyi, this includes anal rape...since that's legally sexually assault.
I'm not sure why you thought you needed to clarify this. Of course it's fucking sexual assault. Touching someone's genitals can be sexual assault, why the fuck wouldn't anal rape be?
>>
>>17250043
That's called defamation.
>>
Um, I felt the need to clarify anal rape is aggravated sexual assault because most people think it's rape. It's not, except for in a few jurisdictions where it was changed recently. And rape has much longer statute of limitations. So a victim of anal rape has a much shorter time span to press charges than a victim of vaginal rape. Idk, maybe everyone on here already knew that, but everyone replying to this seems to think you can press charges on crimes that happened over a decade ago...so....
>>
Also, it's not defamation if it's true and important for public safety... Why the fuck am I having to correct a bunch of wannabe lawyers when I'm just trying to expose the people who violently abused me? If you have no advice on that, at least don't comment with statements that are just wrong.
>>
So like...is there a website people post information like this? Should I mass email it to their neighbors? Anything?
>>
>>17250184
>doesn't tell us where he lives
>gets mad when people don't know the fine details of the law where he lives

>>17250197
No, it definitely is defamation. Look up the legal definition, kiddo.

If you know what you're doing, then why are you asking us in the first place anyway?
>>
OP clearly no one here knows what they're talking about. I would get in touch with a child service group and talk to someone there, I'm sure they'd listen to you and give you good advice on what your options are.
>>
My bad I thought you guys would assume I lived in the United States. So just to be clear: nowhere in the United States does rape not have a statute of limitations. And nowhere in the United States was anal rape legally rape before roughly 15 years ago. Ok?

Also defamation is not the name of a crime. The legal term is libel and it's not libel if it's false. If you think it's against the law to write true information about someone on the internet just because it makes someone look bad then you're a fucking retard. And if you plan to sue me for "defamation" for referring to you as a "fucking retard," then first your lawyer will tell you the law is called libel, and second he'll want you to pass an IQ test proving you're not actually retarded because otherwise it wasn't libel. Do you finally understand this now or have you been accidentally bashing your head against the wall again...kiddo?

And shout out to the person commenting "clearly no one here knows what they're talking about" then suggesting I ask a support group how to make allegations go viral on the internet :p
>>
Idk, I thought 4chan was a good place to ask about *legal* vigilante justice over the internet. But I guess all you kids are good for is yelling at a child abuse victim that I don't know the laws about child abuse. I guess maybe I'll check on Reddit and leave you guys to be a bootleg dumbass version of AskLaw.com
>>
>>17250330
Do you have any good assfucking stories?
>>
Many good assfucking stories. Will trade for a real answer to this question. I really don't give a fuck after a life like this.
>>
>>17250368
What are some of the good assfucking stories? As for advice, what about just letting it go? If revenge is necessary, what about putting your energy into becoming wealthy and successful, wouldn't that be a sweet revenge?
>>
"what about putting your energy into becoming wealthy and successful, wouldn't that be a sweet revenge?" <-- one of the stupidest things I've ever heard
>>
Just post it anywhere and everywhere possible to get the most exposure. There isn't somewhere with a guarantee of it being picked up. More posts, more likely someone notices.
>>
>>17249990
Write a book or start up a blog/vlog, include their names and photos. If you have talent or charisma it will pick up, if you don't, you're fucked yet again.
>>
>>17250051
>defamation
Defamation is only if the statement is false. OP just opens himself to defamation lawsuit as this anon said: >>17249995 but if OP can prove that his statements are true (and he seems to think that is the case) he is safe.

But personally I would go to police with it and then spread info.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.