[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I soften the emotional blow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (46 KB, 1250x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 1250x1024
I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is ready to break up with me. Personally I think the break up is inevitable, so what I wanna know is, what can I do to soften the emotional pain caused by the breakup? I've a lot going on and I don't have time to get stuck in a depression about being dumped.
>>
>>17249937
Marijuana.
>>
>>17249939
YOU RIGHT THO. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT
>>
>>17249939
No drugs. No drinking either. It sucks that your girlfriend is choosing to break up with you at such an inconvenient time. But as cheesy as it sounds, only time can really heal the emotional pain. Drugs just delay the pain, but you can't force the feelings to just go away. You have to let it just happen
>>
Got more details OP?
>>
Break up with her. You'll have hand!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.