[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here. Am I a bad person if I have sex with a male friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2
File: 1464927524008.jpg (74 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
1464927524008.jpg
74 KB, 599x563
Femanon here.

Am I a bad person if I have sex with a male friend to help them with their virginity? He's been a friend for years and he has just never had any luck with the ladies. He says being a 20 year old virgin is the only thing that gets him down all the time. He enjoys his free time too much to get into a relationship, but he isn't attractive enough to go out and find a one night stand and shit. Basically wants to lose his v-card, and I know that he finds me attractive so I'm considering helping him out. So am I a bad person? or what do you think?
>>
>>17249794
I don't think so, as long as you're okay with him thinking it's going to be a regular thing.

I think you should definitely tell him what your intentions are to begin with, you know? Don't fool him into a position where he thinks a relationship might come out of it.
>>
>>17249794
Forgot to add: I've asked him once if he'd be down to lose his virginity to a female friend if she asked him to and he said yes. So yeah.
>>
Buy him a hooker if you want to reman his friend. He'll get crazy attached to you.
>>
Yes, this is a monumentally bad idea and by virtue of it being a bad idea which will cause bad aftereffects, it makes you a bad person.

There are many, many fucking reasons that is not worth iterating in a 4chan post to explain why this is a bad idea or why it makes you a bad person, but consider this: your friend is not going to be grateful to you for suffering mediocre sex while maintaining that you are not attracted to him. Your friend will now consider you a cheap and easy whore who is now his property to do however he pleases (remember, he's not willing to get into a relationship with _anyone_. He enjoys his free time too much!), it will affirm his warped beliefs and worldview about how sex is just a means to subjugate people and pigeonhole them, and it does no favors for your reputation or sense of self-worth. Access to sex with you apparently is worth an unwillingness to cut down on some fuckface's free time. That is lower than craigslist encounters.
>>
If you're 100% clear that this is just for him to lose his virginity, then do whatever you want. This isn't an issue unless you don't communicate what the deal is.
>>
>>17249801
>>17249815
So naive
>>
>>17249794
he's going to fall in love with you if he's not just lying to you to sleep with you.
>>
>>17249811
THIS

It sounds lovely when you pretend he won't have feelings for you, but he will get super attached. Trust me im a girl.
>>
>>17249794
Why?
You'd fuck him for no reason than to "help out a friend"? This sounds like it's going bad already.

I wouldn't do it. It'd be awkward after and you will get nothing in return. If you happen to get something in return (pls into gf or ey when we fucking again I need to bust a nut), you may not like it.
>>
>>17249812
Maybe this anon has a point.

No sex for men till they give you what you want... (lol still unlikely)
>>
What a complete mess. You opening his legs for him won't fix whatever insecurity issues he's dealing with. In fact it has the potential to over complicate things and make him even worse off.
>>
>>17249831
How many v-cards have you taken?
>>
>>17249794
Your picture makes me giggle every time I scroll the front page. I swear, /adv/ is the best for 'pic unrelated' thread starters.
>>
>>17249811
All my this! Lost a couple female friends who just wanted my dick because I thought they wanted more and I know I did.
>>
>>17249794
Don't do it OP.
>>
>>17250175
You have a lot of slut friends.
>>
>>17250347
I wish I had some slut friends
>>
>>17250374
If you don't then why do they want your dick?
>>
>>17249794
do it
he will be eternally gateful
>>
Probably not a good idea
>>
will almost definitely change, your friendship
>>
Pity sex might not be the best, and although you don't seem like you're in love with him, unless he is very open minded I'm sure he'll cling on you after you fuck him.

But maybe he is open minded and can separate the sex from the love, which is rare.
>>
Honestly, 20 year old virgin aint bad, 23 is though, could i get your email OP?
>>
>>17249794
Why would that make you a bad person?

It may complicate things but it isn't in any way immoral.
>>
>>17249794
I had a female friend offer to have sex with me to lose my virginity. We ended up deciding that it wouldn't be right but if anything I thought it was a very sweet and thoughtful gesture on her part. It really depends on the friendship you have with her. In my case, she's such a cool person that it wouldn't have been awkward at all since she cares about me and I care about her.

I'm not sure of the dynamics of your friendship, OP, but it sounds like it wouldn't be good for you two. You're very kind to even be considering it though. People need more friends like you.
>>
Only an absolute slut would do such a thing, OP. Really think about it, and the type of woman who would spread her legs for such a reason.

Also consider how it will change, or more likely ruin, your friendship.

I am a girl, if that matters

My boyfriend is browsing with me, and said this would be a deal breaker. Basically because it is just that slutty, and he wouldn't be able to trust you around your guy "friends."
>>
>>17250528
>I a girl trust me
>to further verif this claim I claim that le bf sits here
>claims claiming claimed claims

Nope.

>>17249794
Its a Bad idea for given reasons, not it doesn't make you a bad person if those are your sincere whereabouts.
>>
>>17250528
You reek of fake by /r9k/. Fuck off.
>>
>>17249794

DON'T DO IT, he'll fall in love with you

>>17249811

This is the best advice
>>
File: 1461741380021.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461741380021.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>17250379
It was another anon replying to your post. I don't know why he did besides general autism.

That's true, I do have a lot of slut friends. Smarter, more cynical women tend to be a bit more sexually progressive (sluts) and I'm a pretty good lay by all accounts.

>>mfw realized that being used as a sexual object for someone else's gratification wasn't what I wanted and can in fact get old.
>>
Pity sex would only reinforce his insecurities. The best thing for you to do is to let him sort it out for himself. You love him,yes, but only as a friend. That brotherly love is what's making you consider this. Although the intentions will give him sex, it's not what he actually wants. What he actually wants is to feel like a desirable man who is capable of landing a woman. It's not about just getting sex, it's about getting sex from someone who WANTS IT FROM HIM BECAUSE OF WHO HE IS. This means that getting him a hooker or having one of your slut friends come give him sex won't have the same effect either.
>>
>>17250536
>>17250541
Both if you can't counter Anon's opinion and then ad hominem like a champ.

Toppest of keks, boys.

>I shall defend yon noble lass and she shall surely take my virginity
>>
Take his virginity then never speak with him again
>>
Go for it, as long as your intentions are clear.

>>17249812
all unmarried nonvirgins are whores. as far as Im concerned a women who fucks 20 guys is as big a whore as someone who fucked just one.
>>
I don't think you're a bad person but I do think bad can come from this.

I have a friend who would do the same for me. that's such a nice gesture I'd kinda do anything in return.

I kinda want her to myself though so I'll probably end up a mess if she gives me the time
>>
Its fine. You're just helping out a friend. Nothing bad about that.
>>
>>17249794

Do it. It would give him the confidence boost to get out and use his free time.
>>
>>17250788
This right here is the problem. It's a nice gesture, but chances are he already wants you. Fucking him is going to put all sorts of shitty ideas in his head, and if you ever get into a new relationship, this freindship is pretty much over.
>>
>>17249794
Nah anon, you're a goddamn hero imo
>>
>>17250144
seven
>>
>>17249794

It's not a bad thing to do but you do have to consider the fact that after you fuck him, he may become attracted to you and if you don't feel the same way, you most likely won't stay friends.
>>
Lol I wouldn't even count it if my female friend felt so bad for me that she slept with me to lose my virginity. Be a wingman for him so he lands a girl himself, that would give him way more confidence and self respect
>>
>>17249811
this

He will like it. He will want to do it again.
Then you either you become his gf, or he gets really hurt. He will stop talking to you and seeing you. Not because he hates you, but because it hurts so much to be around you.

source: lost my virginity to a friend
>>
I've done it.

I was Virgin, and there was this one girl who was reallllllyyy close with me. we werent spending hours talking and all that and sometimes we woudnt meet for weeks but that's because we were both busy. but we still remained so close.. It's hard to explain.. we didnt meet for a month once and when we met it felt like a day.. and we had sex because of the same reason as urs is. I didnt get attached or anything.. so I'd try it.. then again its individual and high likely it will make him happy.
>>
You're a needy person taking advantage of another persons neediness to satisfy your own. No, you aren't bad, but that's not really a strong indication of self respect.

I mean, unless you actually like him and the thought of taking a poor kid's virginity is an appetizing one. Just know that he's going to be attached to your hip afterwards.
>>
>>17249794

I wish I had a friend like you.

Tfw 23 and kissless virgin
>>
Nah, it's the right thing to do. If you both enjoy it.
>>
>>17249794
It's probably going to be really awkward and after you've had sex he'll continue to hint he wants it again.
>>
>>17249794
It can be VERY tricky. 90% of the time, someone will get their feelings hurt.

If you have exceptional communication between the two of you and you're mature enough to handle it, it could be fine. BUT just know that the odds are against you and it might get at least a little weird.

In general, you shouldn't have sex with people you don't want to.
>>
>>17249794
Don't do it. The only thing worse than being a virgin is someone who had sex once with out a chance to do it again. Trust me. Not worth it.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.