[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 50a0d056afa96f71b4000056.jpg (107 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
50a0d056afa96f71b4000056.jpg
107 KB, 400x400
What does it mean if she doesn't text back?
>>
File: 1450771325020.jpg (49 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1450771325020.jpg
49 KB, 500x558
>>17249745
>>
>>17249745
She's busy.
She doesn't have anything interesting to say.
She doesn't like you.
She needs time to think.
She is distracted by someone else.
She doesn't communicate via text often.
Blah blah blah.. Could be anything.
>>
>>17249745
Don't waste your time on someone who's not going to reciprocate.
>>
>>17249770
>>17249799
She said she wasn't sure whether she liked me back, but she has a habit of bursting my space bubble whenever we hang out. Like, she gets real close. That's all I got. We also have a lot in common (fav color, leftie, same interests, e.t.c.)
>>
>>17249813
Well.. I assume you told her that you like her. When you do that women tend to lose interest because they want to feel the thrill of anticipation for a while first, before being swept away.
>>
>>17249845
So... Did I fuck up? Is there any way for redemption?
>>
>>17249813
Plus, if she says she 'isn't sure' that's just a bullshit answer to keep you hanging on. She might not even know she's playing these games.
Best thing to do is back away, give her space and go spend time with people who you know like to spend time and communicate properly with you.
>>
>>17249845
>>17249854
Ignore her for a while?
>>
>>17249856
>>17249860
Right, you beat me to it. Thanks, Anon. Right, I'll probably be called a fag for saying this, but she's been trying to visit me at my house. My parents are home though, and they're annoying. I'm 18 though, fresh out of high school (don't ban me, mods) so I don't know better.
>>
>>17249860
Not ignore.
Give her space.
Either physical space or emotional space.. Or both.
Use this time to concentrate on your own social value by spending time with friends and doing things that will make you a better person. When she sees you motivated and commited to your friends and goals this might help her make up her mind about whether she likes you that way or not.
>>
Could mean almost anything.

If she doesn't respond to one text, send it again verbatim. Maybe it just didn't go through.

If she doesn't realond to two texts, send "If you are still interested in talking with me, please respond." Note the phrasing: explicit-yes, not explicit-no. The other way around is considered creepy.

If she does not respond to three texts, you are being ghosted. That's a cruel way for her to reject you, but let her go. Don't even apologize or say goodbye; they will only make matters worse.
>>
>>17250130
>please respond
>unironically
I seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>17250130
>>17250283
>If you are still interested in talking with me, please respond
Yeah for real, even i'm not autistic enough to send that
>>
Eh could be worse. Girl I was school friends with for 3 years who seemed like a real friend ghosted me after talking for a while right when I asked her to hang out. Fucking pathetic. Oh well her loss.
>>
>>17249745
My advice is to just cut her off or just don't bother chasing. The lack of enthusiasm on her part is all the answer you need. Even if she was busy or whatever it's not fucking hard to just, "I'll talk to you later" or something like that. Don't be a tool.
>>
>>17250722
Thank you. Not OP but I needed to hear that.
>>
>>17249813
>fav color

That's not a good reason to get serious with someone, come back when you're 18 please
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.