[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last week >hit on coworker >she'd smile and blush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: vc.jpg (13 KB, 177x168) Image search: [Google]
vc.jpg
13 KB, 177x168
>last week
>hit on coworker
>she'd smile and blush
>would seem sad to see me go (I'd typically get off an hour before her)

>this week
>hit on coworker
>she largely ignores it
>doesn't even seem to notice when I leave

Did I miss my chance?
Should I just back off for a while in hopes of a "reset"?
>>
ye back off for a tick m8, see if she approaches you. if she does, reciprocate. if she doesnt, bugger off
>>
This place so socially stunted.
>>
>>17249736
she doesn't strike me as the type to ever approach first

i'm thinking back off for a few days, then maybe hit on her again and if she reciprocates. if she doesn't, i'll fuck off. plenty of other pussy out there.
>>
she's not an NPC brudda
>>
>>17249791
doesnt mean i cant ponder why she seems so much less receptive lately
>>
>>17249828
mostly just the 'reset' thing

I wouldn't hit on her again unless she hits on you. Honestly, sometimes girls smile and blush from embarrassment--doesn't mean she likes you like that, she may not have been expecting it.

Keep in mind also that some people don't want to get involved with coworkers

Stop gauging her reaction obsessively too, because your emotional stakes in the situation will change how you interpret it. Focus on your work and don't try anything again, if she likes you she'll talk to you
>>
You care too much.

If you let her know that her "ignoring you" has bothered you or you've noticed, she won and you're now a cuck.

Women like this only respond or show interest in you if they know you're not some beta fuck who hangs on every simple smile she sends your way.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.