[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr Girlfriend started cutting and it's raised some flags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
145 KB, 1920x1080
tl;dr Girlfriend started cutting and it's raised some flags for me

>been dating for 3 years
>she has "anxiety" and "depression"
>has issues with her mom, so she moved in with me straight away
>has almost no girl friends, but tons of guy friends
>all on the internet though
>is having major family problems right now, trying to be there for her but find the whole situation stupid
>she's started cutting herself over it

The issue is pretty much her mother doesn't support her life choices and prefers her younger brother, so any time they talk it turns into a huge argument. To be honest there were a few red flags to begin with, but I'm a tad worried about how stable she is and whilst I do love her, I feel like there's no future

>she's 28
>has no job
>has no education past high school (had to go back as she left school at 16)
>has social anxiety but happily goes on cam with other guys (though it's usually when I'm around and they can see me)
>>
>>17249676
Yeah, at 28 unless she starts making changes NOW, she has pretty much no future.

She needs to get her shit together immediately, or you're going to have to move on, unless you're equally as futureless.
>>
>28
>cutting

LEAVE
>>
File: 1461459761639.png (189 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
1461459761639.png
189 KB, 450x472
>>17249676
>>has social anxiety but happily goes on cam with other guys
>has almost no girl friends, but tons of guy friends
>>all on the internet though
Pffff, you're getting played like a bitch
>>
OP, disconnect yourself from this bitch post-haste. It's gonna ruin your image and reputation to be attached to someone so messed up. Abandon ship ASAP.

It would be one thing if you two were in your teens, but at 28 she should have her shit together. 28 year olds have families, own houses and run companies. 28 year olds don't entertain guy friends on webcam while cutting out of angst.

You'll just be known as "That guy who's with her." Get away, far and fast.
>>
>>17249676
>cutting raised some flags
>not the camming or "all on the internet" guy friends
>age: 28
>28
Alright OP, either this is bait or you're just a complete fool. This girl you got ain't relationship material.
>>
>>17249676
Exactly like my ex, 28 and everything, Instagram obsessed also a bad single mother, she has bpd.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.