[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
revolution!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
This is a call for action to all west coast anons. We are trying to get together and discuss solutions or plans, to keep bigotry and corruption, from a future of hate and fear. So far we are all over California north and south. Any questions or ideas please feel free, after all this is for us.
>>
>>>/soc/
>>
>>17249667
>This is a call to action
>Doesn't state any actions to take

Good job, dude.
>>
Revolt against what? Being raped by mexicans?
>>
I'd not declare myself soc, dem, rep, lib, etc. The group and I will be upholding the constitution.
>>
>>17249667
>We are trying to get together and discuss solutions or plans, to keep bigotry and corruption, from a future of hate and fear.
>>>/pol/
>>
That point has already passed. It was called the primaries.

We're fucked with the mess that we've all made for ourselves.
>>
Well there is no bigger presence than all of US standing together. Or should I expect nothing from fellow anons? What happened to our unity for pharmabro? This is much bigger than that bitch. Laws are being put into affect that will cripple our amendments and strip us from our rights.
>>
>>17249690
>upholding the constitution
Let me guess, you're a bunch of gun nuts like those Oklahoma guys? Fuck off, you make gun owners and anyone with actual grievances against the country look bad.
>>
>>17249667
>actually sets a date, time, place, and itinerary
>half the people who rsvp don't go
>3 people go to the wrong location and stand around like they got stood up
>3 people make it but are too shy to find each other and get started discussing
>1 person hesitant to go inside and asks someone to get them and bring them in. No one does, so they leave

REVOLUTION!!!
>>
>>17249667
You could always just move.
>>
>>17249690
Well upholding the constitution is a very right wing policy these days, unfortunately.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.