[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cutting/depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
can anyone help me with my cutting/depression
>>
File: hhnSrUg.jpg (24 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
hhnSrUg.jpg
24 KB, 500x384
stop being a pussy and open some real wounds fagboy, I have seen cat-scratches worse than these """""""cuts""""""".
>>
Why the fuck would you want to cut yourself?

Why are you depressed?
>>
>>17249421
I wasn't gonna reply to your thread, but after reading that comment of that other asshole i thought i should tell you to not listen to these people. I'm not sure what's wrong with people that say stupid stuff like that. But they surely are some shitty human beings.

just keep on fighting! You can make it to better times I'm sure :) <3
>>
>>17249457
this
>>
>>17249457
God dammit! i also wrote "<3" at the end of the comment.. don't know why it doesn't show up.

But yeaah... Keep on fighting! <3
>>
>>17249465
Okayyy... Just the App that I'm using doesn't show it .-.
>>
>>17249465
>>17249473
>>17249457
>phone-posters being retarded

no surprise there

are you going to hope that the world will rid itself with rampant pollution and unjustified violence just by posting on the internet?

If OP can fought his way through his depression he wouldn't be stupid enough to cut himself in the first place.
>>
>>17249483
Yeah.. I'm retarded cause i literally posted the first time on 4chan today and didn't know about it.. But yeah...

And no... actually i was just trying to prevent that people like you make him/her feel even worse. I don't understand why people on the internet who see a sad person need to start insult that person. As if that person doesn't have enough shit to deal with already.
>>
Well, to begin with the cutting, once your initial endorphin high wears off you're going to feel even shittier about the wounds and the scars and it will lower your self esteem in having to cover it up from the natural sense of shame.

Depression wise, to be honest? The reality of life is that you have to come to terms with and accept the fact that once you have depression, it's probably not going to ever go away. You're just going to have to learn to do certain things differently or less often or more often in order to help you cope with life, and make decisions on how functional you can be. Just have to come to terms with "depression is something I have. If I want to go out with friends this Saturday, I will have to end up lying in bed all Sunday. I may not be able to hold down a 9-5 job because my medication does not let me wake up early enough in the morning"
>>
look into your soul and realize that you are cutting for attention. if you want to ask for help actually ask for help. stop making people worry for you needlessly.
>>
>>17249611
Have you ever been cutting? Cause if not why do you think you know what her/his intentions are?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.