[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some red flags for women. Let's say around 30 years old?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: red flags.jpg (6 KB, 242x162) Image search: [Google]
red flags.jpg
6 KB, 242x162
What are some red flags for women. Let's say around 30 years old?
>>
>>17249396
Being a woman
>>
>>17249396
Being hell bent on wanting kids.

Complaining about shit they have total control over but don't want to change.
>>
>>17249422
This is a good one. Another one is having kids with more than one man, none of whom are dead.
>>
>>17249422
>Complaining about shit they have total control over but don't want to change.

You mean a lot of OP's on /b/ and /adv/?

Red Flag: she already has kids from someone else or wants them with you. Even if she says she don't she might sabotage a condom or something. Be paranoid.
>>
>>17249451
>You mean a lot of OP's on /b/ and /adv/?
I like to think most GOod here don't know how to make a change. As obvious as it might appear.
Whereas the women I'm talking about seem to feed off constant drama and tension, to the point where they add it into their lives.
>>
>>17249491
Most OPs here.. Is what I meant to say
>>
>>17249500
what he said, /adv/ is relationship redflags threads made by men-in-denial: the board.
>>
>>17249504
Well.. Emotions and the threat of no sex does cause some to become illogical. At times myself as well.

Another red flag for women in general.

- Only has male friends. Says she doesn't get along with women.
>>
>>17249518
>only has male friends
god this. When it comes to dating women with a lot of male friends remember you can be replaced over the weekend, her fan club can't.
>>
No job
No savings
No independent living situation
>>
In ability to control her emotions

Temper tantrums, lack of empathy, self obsessed, violent, inability to put herself in others shoes, inability to handle and form of critisism, constantly blaming everyone and everything else around her, so self obsessed she cannot even smell her own shit

If yor over 30 and haven't fixed yourself you might be a fuckhead
>>
Still hangs out with one or any of her ex BF's (possible exception if she has kids and now and then sees the father of her kids. I wouldn't personally date a woman with kids though)

Has male friends, like someone mentioned "doesn't get along well with women, lel, they're just too much drama!!"
The more likely scenario is she's been the girl lots of guys have cheated with, and their GF has resented her for it, and now she gives off the vibe of being a slutty trouble starter.

"into" guys stuff. Personal red flag for me. "I love muscle cars" or "I love hockey" etc. I'm sure there are good girls who like some male activities but not many.
>>
>>17249518
>Says she doesn't get along with women.
The first part is only a red flag due to this.
These types of women start drama all the fucking time and put other girls down for asspats from her dude friends. Really annoying to witness in the workplace.
>>
Being ugly
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.