[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I fucked my relationship/adv/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-01-09-15-46-54.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-09-15-46-54.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
So I dont usually come here but I have no idea where to turn. My girlfriend and I have been arguing a lot past two months with me being sort of the starting point, however today she basically said she would break up if I kept on going like I do now. I really like her, she is amazing, yet I cant stop getting mad at her for very basic things. Now I just dont know if its worth fighting for because she might not like me anymore. Im really torn on how to act.
>>
Only one thing to do. Kill yourself
>>
>>17249379
>Im really torn on how to act.
How about acting like an adult?

Plus.. You probably don't like her that much if you keep getting mad at her..
>>
>>17249414
Yeah, damn. I have to do that.

Well its mostly due to me being a jealous little bitch.
>>
>>17249429
What are you jealous of?
>>
File: 1411108422249.webm (3 MB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
1411108422249.webm
3 MB, 896x504
>>17249379
>yet I cant stop getting mad at her for very basic things

You may have anger issues, consider seeing a cheap shrink for meds
>>
>>17249432
Or jealousy might be the result, my insecurity drives me up against the wall sometimes when she is out partying with her dope head friends
>>
>>17249434
I just release all anger at work, however I do need to find a helst healthy way of doing that during my spare time as well
>>
>>17249444
Well.. You're gonna have to prove yourself to her through your actions now. Maybe go out with her? And get to know her friends.
>>
>>17249456
I am going to be one of those guys and suggest you to work out.

Getting a dog and taking care of it can be good too but if it has a bad personality it might make matters worse.
>>
>>17249459
That sounds like a good plan, I should be able to do that soon, thanks anon
>>
>>17249468
Thats a good idea, Ill just have to keep that in mind when its calm at work
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.