[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently, I've just started to smell bad really quickly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
Recently, I've just started to smell bad really quickly and I'm not sure why. I can shower and then begin to smell rancid within 4 hours? I'm /fit/ so it's not from being overweight. I clean my trench when I shower and put on deodorant. I used to work up a smell after about a day or two without shower, but now I have to shower probably 3 times a day to not smell, and that's just too much for me to have time for and handle. Any advice?
>>
File: DISGUST FROM INSIDE OUT CARTOON.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
DISGUST FROM INSIDE OUT CARTOON.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2048
Often a new bad smell is the result of a new bacterial species colonizing your gut or your skin.

Eat yogurt.
>>
>>17249158
Are you white? I have the same problem. White people just smell. Asians are the lucky ones.
>>
>>17249194
Asians sorta always smell, but at least they're consistent, aye?
>>
Try eating parsley. I can "cure" my B.O. for about a week by choking down a $0.50 bunch of parsley.
>>
>>17249158
You should listen to >>17249187

Also, I know this isn't what you want to hear, but you're probably making it worse by showering so often. If you can afford to take a few days away from other people, I would suggest giving up soap and deodorant for 72 hours or so. When the reek gets too bad for you to handle, shower briefly using only water and friction, definitely no more than once a day. After the three days, take a shower with just water and friction, keep it to under five minutes, put on some deodorant (preferably with an antiperspirant) and pray.

If you're still working up a reek after that its time to go see a doctor about antifungals.
>>
Have you added anything new to your diet lately? More onions or garlic than usual? They produce a lot of aromatic compounds that are often carried into sweat-glands and excreated out that way.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.