[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really interested in serial killers, i want to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: QuickMemo+_2016-06-12-19-08-43.png (268 KB, 710x447) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-06-12-19-08-43.png
268 KB, 710x447
I'm really interested in serial killers, i want to make a guide how to be a sussecful assassin, i write something in my personal book but I'm missing something
I seen many serial killer stories and most of them was more and less 30y/o, is it a coincidence?
Mods if you will delete my thread at least tell me why, don't be a cunt AGAIN
>>
If you're seriously writing a book, then do what other authors do and research, and then cite sources in your book. Don't come to the /adv/ board on a Tibetan basket-weaving site to ask for "help."

But, then again, you're not really writing a book, are you? You just like being edgy and saying you're "obsessed" with serial killers so you can be that dark kid that you like to think people are scared of or something.

>i want to make a guide how to be a sussecful assassin
Write from experience. Vidya doesn't count.
>>
>>17249150

I'm passing by a bad moment i don't need negative comments
>>
File: 20160611_220951.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160611_220951.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17249150
Is not a book is a guide that is different. I wrotrle a lot in my book but that is another story, i draw in it too pic related
>>
>>17249161
>I'm passing by a bad moment i don't need negative comments
It's just puberty. Hair is supposed to grow there, don't be worried.
>>
>>17249188
Fuck, I'm 21
>>
>>17249142
Serial killers aren't generally assassins, they're opportunistic sexual sadists. If you want to talk about assassins, look into Richard Kuklinski.
>>
>>17249150
>>17249188
Not OP. You were "touched" by your parents when you were child, weren't you? You are just so fucking negative.

>>17249142
I think it has to do with ability. Most of them was fucked up in childhood due to upbringing or genetic disorders but they weren't strong and proficient enough and emotionally strong (resistant to fear) to kill someone effectivly. They just start as soon as they can.
>>
>>17249210
Don't you realize how laughably autistic that makes you sound? God, I'm taking this bait. Lord help me.

At 21 you're not even qualified to write a guide on how to aim while pissing. let alone how to be a successful assassin. Watching the Bourne trilogy and playing the Assassin's Creed series doesn't constitute passable experience.

Now take your Prozac, go outside and get some sun, and stop doodling in your fucking notebook. You're not dark and mysterious.

>Passing by a bad moment
No you're fucking not. You're 21 and posting on 4chan while researching serial killers (lol). Wait until you see the real world and how hard real life can be once you step out of the basement.

People have "bad moments" worse than what you're feeling every day of their lives and push through it because they have families and careers and survival needs. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17249234
My gosh, why can't you let him have his fun? Obviously what he writes won't be any good. But this is how writing skill is developed. In years he may look back and laugh at his "dark serial killer" phase but you, you are just an asshole.
>>
>>17249242
He came to /adv/, so he's getting advice. Until we get a /coddle/ or /placebo/ board, he'll have to settle for a board where he'll get told something to help him in the long run rather than turn him into more of a useless pussy.
>>
>>17249259
>Now take your Prozac, go outside and get some sun, and stop doodling in your fucking notebook.

You are so full of shit. Yea, "stop doing anything creative with your life". Haha, you are pathetic. But thank you for existing, at least I'm not you. Phew.
>>
Op here, when a feel sad i want to vomit... Is that normal?
>>
>>17249330
No, you have probably anxiety isues. Vomiting from emotions shows strong problems.
>>
>>17249167
So when's this Assassin's Guide being published?

I remember when I was younger I tried to assassinate someone. I kept to the shadows, snuck up behind him and readied my knife. But when it came time to land the killing blow... rather than kill him, I accidentally built a shelf :(

A how-to guide written by an expert 21 year old silent killer could have helped me! Your years of experience will be a boon to a whole new generation of assassins!
>>
File: pulpfictionwall07hz32.jpg (118 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
pulpfictionwall07hz32.jpg
118 KB, 1280x1024
>>17249142
> sussecful assassin
> sussecful
Step 1: English, motherfucker.
>>
step 1: kill
step 2: dont get arrested
>>
>>17249366
At least i know what is the problem, ty anon
>>
>>17249671
Hahahhaha is even funny at this point
>>
>>17249859
Nah, you have a shit ton more problems than emotional vomiting. Keep searching.
>>
>>17249900
When i said to my psychiatrist that i used to kill animals and thinking about kill peoples he was scared, idk why... He is supposed to face those situations.
>>
>>17249943
Because he thinks you might fucking murder him. What sane person wouldn't be scared?
>>
>>17250783
Yeah, when i said it, remerbers me to that scene when dexter morgan reveals to his psychiatrists that he is a serial killer, that scene is Fucking good(the psychiatrist is killed btw)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.