[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ethers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ethervsether.jpg (54 KB, 605x631) Image search: [Google]
ethervsether.jpg
54 KB, 605x631
Fuck /adv/, I'm stuck between getting Diethly Ether or Petroleum Ether. Which one is better for me to get?
>>
That depends. What do you intend to use it for?
>>
>>17249123
I'm trying to find an ether to host myself as a guinea pig for the people to see the actually effects of the what the liquid does to a person and how fast the person could be unconscious. All under the seek of pharmacology purposes and to have a better visual exception of what the liquid does since no one else hasn't really done a test like this.
>>
>>17249153
I suggest you go with diethyl ether. The effect of the person being unconscious is much more significant than the other.
>>
>>17249088
pet ether is just a bunch of lame ass hexanes.

diethyl ether will get you light headed, but i suggest dichloromethane (warning: it is a suspected carcinogen)
>>
>>17250068
Sounded really good until the cancer part, kek. I think i'll stay thinking about the two ethers.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.