[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
8 year relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 8
File: Lonely-Man.jpg (73 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Lonely-Man.jpg
73 KB, 640x427
don't know if it is /adv/ that I need, or if I just want for you folks to hear about my situation. It will be a long story but please I'll try and summarize it. I want you to see it through my eyes, I also hope someone replies.

Ok, well it all started 8 years ago (note to self I was around 15 years old and she was around 17(can't really remember)).We met through her best friend, we started dating etc, madly in-love with each other and she was my first and only gf, her best friend got super jealous because we spent to much time together and we had a huge fight that resulted in her dropping her (because I forced to her) I feel shitty till this day because of that). We would hang out on weekends and see each other in school, spend most of the time together, met each others parents(they both liked me as a son),she was ashamed of her family and where she lived.
>>
File: Lonely-Man2.jpg (183 KB, 1776x1350) Image search: [Google]
Lonely-Man2.jpg
183 KB, 1776x1350
Her mom was born blind and her dad is a dead beat living of people,She also would tell me how she didn't really have friends when she was younger,she also disliked people, she lived at a trailer park (where her mom currently lived at the time) she seemed that people judged her bad for it. I always told her I loved her and gave her a kiss everday. I gave her my virginity (she had already lost hers by someone else) because I loved her so much I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. We had so much sex almost everyday ( just pointing that out there). Randomly around 1 year of us hanging out she cries out to me saying how I would leave her for someone better and I would make fun of her, I explained to her I would never do that. (fast foward a year) she had gotten panick attacks really bad to the point she had to stay with her had and stopped seeing me for the whole summer(we would talk occasionlly)felt so shitty I couldn't bear to be away from her . After time she had gotten better, we saw eachother more and there was a trailer close to where her mom lived, my mom and I decided to move there since we would save more money, I wanted my gf to move in with me , we eventually all moved in, we got settled, got pets etc.
>>
File: Lonely-Man3.jpg (135 KB, 596x380) Image search: [Google]
Lonely-Man3.jpg
135 KB, 596x380
>>17249062
I don't remember when but around this time she started to deny every time I told her I loved her and how beautiful she looked (even tho everyone said she was beautiful and would she would deny it) I asked her why she kept saying it and she would tell me I don't really know, I would always try and kiss her and hold her but would push me away.She would tell me I should find someone better than her, and I would grow tired of her. I always thought of her everday, Fast foward a few years, my mother and gf got into a huge fight she ended up moving out, I felt so shitty, eventually we moved back with me. She told me how she wanted us to move somewhere alone but I knew we couldn't because of finacial reasons. (she would always argued about that). Oh side not, when we had problems I didn't talk to her about it and I would just stay quiet because I didn't want to argue with her). She is super independent, would always complain about me not doing anything, which I didn't since everytime I would she would get mad of me doing it the wrong way (even tho the work was still being done). we both got retail jobs(I always talked positive about her even tho I knew we had problems, I had people convinced we were the perfect couple I noticed when she talked about me it was always bad)she started to talk to guy friends more and hanging out with them, I thought nothing of it since she needed more friends, I spent most of my paycheck on her since I wanted to make her happy, took her out anywhere she wanted to go,I drove couldn't (I used my moms car) mall, stores, resturaunts, etc, we would go almost everyday.I did the stuff you see in love movies.She was always #1 to the point I dropped most of my friends in all the years, I got fat because she cooked really good. She complained to me about me not caring about myself enough and I explained to her that I cared more about her.
>>
File: Lonely-Man4.jpg (103 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
Lonely-Man4.jpg
103 KB, 900x1350
>>17249066
(fast foward ) her moms house burnt down ( her mom was safe) I got off work and walked/ran to her aid, I felt hopeless I couldnt make her feel safe, the churched helped with finding her a new home and she decided to move in with her, into a suburb house, I helped her move mostly everything to her house. (fast foward to the beginning of the year) they are all settled, everything they needed I was there, I took them to get groceries, supplyies, etc. Anything they needed.
>>
File: Lonely-Man5.jpg (162 KB, 800x555) Image search: [Google]
Lonely-Man5.jpg
162 KB, 800x555
>>17249068
March 1st I took them both to the doctors and I took them out to eat, after the day was over I took them both home and my gf started to talk about our relationship through text, we didn't resolve anything since we both had to wake up early for work, the next day she dumps me through a text (she argues that we didnt really spend time together, I'll explain that later) , That was the worst thing I have ever felt in my life, she refused to see me and refused to talk to me through the phone, dropped almost all contacts with anyone that I know. after time It got better for me I went to the gym almost every day, doing new things, I even just recently started school, (haven't seen her since) talked to her a few weeks after through text since my dumb self used her card and bought something online and I had to tell her, she was suprised I talked to her, she explained how she felt so shitty , everything was going bad , its her fault and that she was sorry for everything, I had to quickly stop talking to her since I had to sleep because I work 4 am, *fast foward a few months *I noticed that she started reblogged things on tumblr like as If I broke her heart, like you should leave the people that really care about you quotes or heart brake pictures, and she was at the beach with her friends and she commented *wish you are here....* (note to self we went to the beach last year* I recently talked to her again through text since I wanted that closure I never got, she asked if I ever truly loved her, the fact that I did so much for this woman, I was going to school for her, I wanted to support her, etc, and is blinded by it and she still asked me that??? she told me how her life was so much better etc, I told her about mine to. we stopped talking and it was the last time I talked to her.
>>
File: Lonely-Man6.jpg (38 KB, 320x321) Image search: [Google]
Lonely-Man6.jpg
38 KB, 320x321
>>17249072
Every day I have to come back to my home where whe have most of my memories with her, and I'm always tormented by it, she can just forget since she has a new place. why am I writing this?? should I talk to force to talk to her and get that closure I never got?? It also hurts me how cold her parents are taking us breaking up. I just found out today she had a bf, I feel shitty..
>>
File: Lonely-Man7.jpg (63 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Lonely-Man7.jpg
63 KB, 500x333
>>17249078
Oh another note , we were so close to the point where we did things I don't think most couples did
>>
File: 1462174678793.png (108 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1462174678793.png
108 KB, 800x600
>>17249054
>>17249062
>>17249066
>>17249068
>>17249072
>>17249078
>>17249084
Nice blogpost faggot.
>>
Jesus you expect anyone to read this novel of background information? Fucking compress it you dope
>>
I read it.

Op I'm sorry you got dumped and I know it hurts but what you're going through has happened to literally billions of others since the very dawn of humanity. Relationships end, it's natural, and it doesn't have to be anyone's fault, people change as they get older or they simply feel stifled and want something new.

It's going to hurt like hell but you need to resist the urge to try to get her back. You'll move on, find someone who cares about you as much as you care about them and you'll be happy again.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.