[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice regarding cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1451587761838.jpg (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
1451587761838.jpg
10 KB, 183x275
Hey guys. I've been in a relationship for the past two years. I love my girlfriend so much, to the point where I'd sacrifice myself so that she may live. The thought of her getting hurt or dying makes me lose my mind. I don't feel the same way about anyone else, not even my family. We share everything, we let eachother know about everything. She's been so loyal to me. But I have a problem: I'm constantly attracted to other women. I haven't cheated on her yet but I'm scared I'll do it when the opportunity comes across. I feel like if I get the chance to sleep with another girl without my girlfriend ever finding out, I'd take the chance. And I keep telling myself that she'd do the same thing and I know it's a shitty excuse to justify this shitty desire.

What should I do?
>>
>>17248899
Cut your eyes out, you'll never be attracted to a girl you can't see.
>>
Be the person that you want to be.
It's that simple. Say no to yes, even if you regret it.
>>
Drop her and go chase some ass if that's what you really want. You sound like you're not the least bit sexually attracted to this girl and you just admitted that if given the chance you'd fuck someone else. The cruelest thing you could do is lead her on and continue to use her as an emotional tampon while thinking about other women on the side.

Break up with her and find someone who your standards.
>>
>>17248899
60% of your text is made of the lies you want to believe
20% is truth
20% is wishfull thinking

You should stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>17248958
You sound like a girl that's been hurt

>>17248899
OP, guy here that was sort of in the same boat, relationship of 1.5 years, didn't think I eould love her because I don't love anybody.
Lately there we're some incidents and I came to the realization that I prob love her, or at least care about her and don't want to lose her.
I would probably do the same with cheating, I would tell her I think.
Don't have any real solutions, if you want to restrict yourself, be honest to her and tell what you told us. She could get mad tho.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.