[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /adv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1461354261524.png (312 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
1461354261524.png
312 KB, 480x368
Me and my gf have been going out for over 2 months and she never shows me any affection, we've only hugged a few times and she's reluctant to do it. She rarely holds my hand and when I tried to kiss her she pulled away. She says she likes me but I feel unwanted and unloved. I'm her first boyfriend and I don't know if she's just shy. I'm considering whether I should break up with her because I can't continue like this. A relationship without any intimacy is just a friendship basically. What do?
>>
>>17248821
That's not shyness. It's mental illness. She has some serious fucked up trauma in her past to make her not want to be touched. Or she has autism. But the former is more likely.

You should communicate what you said here, to her. See what she says. If she doesn't make immediate changes, dump her. You don't need that level of fucked up.
>>
>>17248827
Thanks man, she's defos doesn't have autism cause she plays in a band, works with people and is really sociable. I figure I don't have much to lose anymore so I'll ask her why she's so distant.
>>
>>17248857
You guys might need to just talk it out. She might be uncomfortable because she doesnt know how far you'll take things, or that youll rush her
>>
>>17248821
Take the 5 love languages quiz and have her take it too. Girls like quizzes. As a guy I rate physical intimacy as my main language but words of affirmation is my secondary. It'll help you figure out how to show affection to her and she'll know what you want.

I had one GF that wanted physical intimacy and another that wanted gifts.
>>
>>17248821
Sounds like she just doesn't like you, but wants to keep you around because you give her attention.

How old are you, like 14?
>>
>>17248879
19 mate
>>
File: HOLOCAUST JOKE.png (762 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
HOLOCAUST JOKE.png
762 KB, 800x1280
You sound like a temporary cuck while she waits for someone better to make the first move on her.

Stop talking to her as much, or just be 'busy' a lot and see what she does. I guarentee she'll eithee end the relationship or make some bullshit excuse.
>>
>>17248881
Well regardless, While it's possible that >>17248827 is correct, it's much more likely that she just wants you to orbit her so you'll give her attention.

She doesn't have to put out at all, and you'll stay around because you're in love with her or something, and she knows it.

Just saying man - I would move on in a rush.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.