[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where Do You Blaze if you Live with Your Parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Lm-7F6TG_400x400.jpg (62 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Lm-7F6TG_400x400.jpg
62 KB, 400x400
I have to move back in with my parents. I'm just wondering, how do you get high when you're living with parents?

Like, I don't have the sort of parents who are always out (my father's a lazy fuck with no real job who sits on the couch all day), so I can't just do it when they're out.

I don't drive, so I don't have a car to do it in.

Even if I just go to some park somewhere, I don't know how I'd come home without them seeing me high.

It was so easy when I was on my own. But at the same time, high school kids manage to get high all the time, and those people all live with their parents. How are they doing it?
>>
>>17248780
What the fuck.

Don't move back in with your parents. Thats admitting defeat.
>>
>>17248780
lmao you're saying your father is a loser. yet you're moving back in your parents LOL
>>
My mother was with me at the doctor's when they prescribed me my medical marijuana. So I have no issues with it.
>>
>>17248780
>Have to move back
>I don't drive
>I don't have a car

>My father's a lazy fuck with no real job

So what are you doing with your time?
>>
File: 1465267917838.jpg (61 KB, 634x624) Image search: [Google]
1465267917838.jpg
61 KB, 634x624
>>17248780
This whole story sounds like a lame excuse to say 'im not underage' but whatever.

I use to smoke Gravity Bongs in my closet back in Highschool. It was just a Dasani bottle with the bottom cut out, and a Big Gulp cup filled with water.

I'd just fake-sneeze as I flicked the lighter, and blew the smoke into a doob tube. My parents didnt HATE pot though, so maybe I wasnt as sneaky as I thought I was.
>>
>>17248780
back when i lived at home
>use a one-e
>hold that shit in as long as possible
>doob tube/open window
>visine/clear eyes/rohto

Parents hated weed. That being said I don't think parents are as naive as every high school kid thinks
>>
Pick up a hobby that you go outside to do. When i was a smoker i used to go fishing alot.
>>
>>17248780
When I was in high school, I just had friends with chill parents, or they had parents that were always out.

As I got older, my buddies and I would just go for blunt rides in one of their cars.

Basically, make friends that drive or friends that have chill parents. Problem solved.

That or just get really good at hiding it. I would often wait until they would go to sleep and then just go outside and smoke.
>>
File: 1455425213583.png (38 KB, 175x200) Image search: [Google]
1455425213583.png
38 KB, 175x200
>>17248861
Parents only hate weed because almost every kid who smokes it becomes a fucking sadboi workinf a shitty job at age 22.

If my future Son/Daughter can study in school and smoke on the weekends and make it to College, sure. Whatever. Ill smoke with them. But a lot of people in highschool smoke as an escape, or jusy because theyre literally that basic, and it becomes a Trait for them.
>>
File: 1461035665547.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1461035665547.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>17248869
This.

I can bike for hours and hours on a hot sunny day with a nice quick smoke in the morning. Lost a lot of weight doing this and bringing Fruit/Nuts/Water with me.

Any kind of outside hobby is an excuse, really. But that also brings up the danger of you carrying weed/pipes on your person, so roll joints instead.
>>
Don't do it at home. At least not indoors. Go for a walk. Do your thing. Go back. Just bring a mint along for after you smoke.
>>
>>17248780
Why are you moving back in? I hope you have some actual plans for life after this and you aren't going to become Ricky from trailer park boys

Also, when I was a kid I used to go for hour long walks and smoke on this hill. It was 30 mins either way, and I'd take some mints to freshen up my mouth, then jump in the shower as soon as i got home.

>>17248877
You're right unfortunately. I am what i'd consider a loser. I'm trying to fix my situation but weed really fucked me up. It's not even worth it to smoke weed while you live with parents, once you get to the point where you have your own home and a job, then you can smoke weed and at least consider yourself something

Clean for 25 days and still counting, got to fix this shit ass life.

If you're underage OP, take my advice, and don't smoke until your life is on the up and up
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-03-19-19-39.png (740 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-03-19-19-39.png
740 KB, 800x1280
>>17248987
You can still smoke, but honestly I dont spend over $80 a month on weed.

I get a nice hookup of 10/g and I can make that 8 grams last a month ans a half.

The problem is wanting to be high 24/7, all the time, and fucking BAKED when you are. Thus your tolerence is killed and you need to smoke 3 bowls to feel something.
>>
>>17248987
>Why are you moving back in? I hope you have some actual plans for life after this and you aren't going to become Ricky from trailer park boys

Long story, but I had moved out with my sister because my parents' house was foreclosed (and they didn't even tell us about it until really late and weren't dealing with the problem, forcing us to scramble).

Our apartment sucks, so my sister has wanted to move for a while. Except she wants to try living by herself. She finished school and works full time, so she can afford that. I still have a year left before I finish my degree, and hours have been cut at work, so it's not as easy for me.

I wanted to find a place of my own, but my mother begged and badgered me to go back, even though I don't want to, because I prefer living on my own. She's always talking about how depressed she is with us gone and guilting me about it.

Also, I've lent them a shittonne of money, paying for the lawyer they had when they were suing their mortgage broker for mortgage fraud (eventually settled out of court). So, yeah, no, I'm not some deadbeat leech kid. In fact, when we first moved out, my parents had no place to go and weren't even trying to find jobs, and they crashed with us in our tiny two-bedroom apartment for two months. Oft times, I'm the adult and my parents are the children, especially my alcoholic dad. So, I find it funny that the first few responses in this thread automatically assumed I'm some loser NEET.
>>
>>17248784
stop this meme, depending on where you live (e.g. London, NYC, Tokyo, Hong Kong), moving to live with your parents is an understandable notion.
>>
>>17249369
>assumed I'm some loser NEET.

Nah, just a loser druggie trying to hide it.
>>
>>17248869
>>17248882
Yeah, I guess I could just go on bike rides and do it then.

>>17248873
I have no friends really, so just doing it at friends' places isn't much of an option.

Well, I kinda started to make a friend at work, and we've blazed a couple times, but seeing as I'm moving to the other side of the city, I probably won't see him much anymore.

>>17248987
>If you're underage OP, take my advice, and don't smoke until your life is on the up and up

I had no friends in high school and so I never got high like a normal kid, so it wasn't until I got older and moved out that I could just kinda do it when I felt like it. Even then, it's not something I do super often. Less than once a month, even.

I think even harder than hiding weed will be hiding hallucinagens. Sometimes I like to drop acid, but that's going to be difficult. Never tried DMT, but I have some, and was going to try it soon. I'll just do it before I have to move back, I have until the end of the month.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.