[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel so ashamed and scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1292306862808.jpg (8 KB, 271x267) Image search: [Google]
1292306862808.jpg
8 KB, 271x267
May sound like rambling but please bear with me. Just need someone to talk to.

>have anxiety, getting over depression
>addictive personality

>use marijuana for a year, recreational, before then I was never like this
>be oblivious to the fact it prevents me from being ambitious (lack of dopamine)
>been fumbling about trying to get a proper full time job, dependent on my parents out of college until I got one
>in denial about the lack of ambition, which interfered with my life
>20 lbs overweight
>parents got me on a weight loss plan
>still 20 lbs overweight, cheated on the weight loss plan while trying to get the job together and other things
>nothing's changed in 3 months for me
>parents got wise and called me out on it
>said I fucked them out of money and that they were really disappointed with me

1/2
>>
So, I did fuck them out of money and I'm ruining myself and now I feel like it's too late to change anything. I feel ungrateful. I haven't smoked anything in 3 days and besides the guilt and shame, I have no desire to smoke. I really don't. I did not eat over the past 2 days (I did today)

Now, I've fallen out of religion but felt I was at the end of my spiritual rope. I even went to confession at my church yesterday because I felt so bad. One thing the priest told me was that I stop the "nonsense" (weed) and get back on the weight loss plan and to take things one day at a time.

THAT is one of my problems. I look so far ahead and worry about the future or things that have not even happened yet and I don't worry about the present.

So, yeah. I'm not sure if anyone else can relate to this stuff but at my age out of college and the opportunities I've had, I can't blame anyone but myself. I was selfish and privileged and narcissistic about what felt good FOR ME.

2/2
>>
Do something about it nigger
>>
>>17248786

In my mind it's too late.
>>
>>17248807
Not in real life you little bitch.
>>
>>17248776
>and now I feel like it's too late to change anything
It's too late to change what happened, never too late to learn from it and make sure it doesn't happen again.
>>
Long-time pot head here, OP. 6 years and still going on. It just fucks up your life unless you've been dealt good cards. Just quit.
>>
>>17248807
It's never too late, nigzilla, you can do it and wrap everything around.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.