[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Single >Female >Black >255lb BBW I won't settle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Rap-Monster-Kpop_24.jpg (75 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
Rap-Monster-Kpop_24.jpg
75 KB, 736x981
>Single
>Female
>Black
>255lb BBW

I won't settle for anything besides a youthful asian boy that has a deep nigga rap voice. Am I destined to be forever alone?
>>
This has to be bait.
>>
>>17248699
>single
>female
Yep it's bait.
>>
>>17248694
>bbw
lol
i love how this pc term has come to prominence. "im a bbw!" no, honey. youre fat. some will settle for you, a select few will pursue you. but lets call a spade a spade, yeah? youre fat. if you feel the need to hide behind nonsensical jargon, you are probably not happy with yourself and you should start working out immediately.
>>
>>17248694
Weak thread
>>
>>17248731
It's a fetish term like pawg, its not a PC term.
>>
>>17248863
Hey man, leave the pawg master rave out of this.

Fuck if I weren't around a bunchcof people
Hnnnnggg
>>
>>17248694
Not unless you lose that weight.
>>
>>17248694
I approve your search for a qt Asian and hope you find one to marry. There must be someone, go into cities.
>>
>>17248694

You are in luck with the deep rap voice. If an Asian guy dresses urban and likes hip hop he probably respects a lot of black music artists, which would definitely let him be open to dating black girls. You have to lose the weight though or else you have no chance.
>>
>>17248694
I think it's very possible!

I agree with the others - you should probably lose weight, though.

Pic related's ideal type is Nicki Minaj (and he has decent rapping skills).

The world needs more AMBWs~
>>
>>17248716
>255lb BBW

how the fuck did you miss that
>>
>>17248694

I love listening to Rap Mon speak english. It's funny yet charming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggwLG1sASs0
>>
>>17248694
Yes you will be forever alone because you set a stupid standard.

Lets be real, you are fat and black. Unless you happen to be 6ft tall and have exceptional genetics, you look like garbage without clothes. Lol you are the last thing anyone wants to date.

Drop about 50lbs and you might be able to find a nice asian guy.

Alternatively, you can look for a partner that likes you for who you are and shares similar interests.

So recap cause I know the fat makes you dumber than average

>Get reasonable standards
>Loose some weight
Pick one and only one.

Am I an asshole? Damn str8 nigga. Its what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.
>>
>>17249919

>50 pounds?

What are out of your mind? Drop 100. She weights more than me and I am 6'1 and hit the gym.
>>
>>17249919
Wa'chu tawkin' bout? I's beutifuh!
>>
>>17249925
Thank you Mr skeletal.
>>
>>17248694
drop tp 195
>>
File: NAMpepe.jpg (19 KB, 292x300) Image search: [Google]
NAMpepe.jpg
19 KB, 292x300
>>17249999
quaaaaaaaaadddddss
>>
>>17249999
Fuck that, she should be gaining weight not losing it.
>>
>>17248694
try dating sites/tinder.

be really honest with your expectations so that you don't lead people on
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.