[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My former employer has to give me my last paycheck on Friday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
My former employer has to give me my last paycheck on Friday. I called him and recorded the conversation. At some point he says I have a big mouth (I called him cheap over text message) and that I should try to talk to him face to face it that he might even show up at my new job site. Doesn't this constitute assault? He threatens me and says that he'll show at my workplace. Could I get a restraining order based on this? I live in Toronto
>>
>>17248289
Calm the hell down. You certainly played your part in instigating this whole stupid bullshit situation. Leave him alone. Don't talk to him any more. Show up on Friday to get your check, then fuck off. He isn't going to do shit. He, like you, talks out of his ass when he gets all riled up.
>>
>>17248296
He had to give it to me on Friday. It was his last day legally to hold my money inside the company. I'm thinking about going into a police station and at least ask for their advice. I know he knows where I work
>>
>>17248289
You have the basis for a wage claim, file one.
>>
>>17248328
Yes, do that. You have a claim and a legal right to that money.
>>
>>17248388

Get all white and legal on that bitch
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.