[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it creepy to tell a girl you have a crush on her? im 99% sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1427311417935.jpg (130 KB, 699x1024) Image search: [Google]
1427311417935.jpg
130 KB, 699x1024
is it creepy to tell a girl you have a crush on her?
im 99% sure shes into me and also has a crush but we are both to shy to make any moves
>>
Dial it back a bit- tell her you like her and would like to know her better.
>>
File: phat-ass-in-grey-yoga-pants.jpg (157 KB, 600x878) Image search: [Google]
phat-ass-in-grey-yoga-pants.jpg
157 KB, 600x878
What's creepy is reposting shooped garbage like what you just did.
>>
>>17248071
>is it creepy to tell a girl you have a crush on her?
when was that ever creepy?
>im 99% sure shes into me
fucking great
>but we are both to shy to make any moves
THEN YOU DO IT!
>>
>>17248071
>is it creepy to tell a girl you have a crush on her?
It depends on how long you've had a crush on her. Too weeks is okay, two months is severely pushing it, two years is el creepo maximo.

The exception to this is if you are already in a relationship. At that point, it becomes acceptable to confess a pre-relationship crush of almost any length.
>im 99% sure shes into me and also has a crush but we are both to shy to make any moves
Being brave isn't when you aren't svared. It's when you ARE scared, but do it anyway. Be brave.
>>
>>17248159
fuck
its 2 years
softmore year of hs
now we just graduated.
fug.
>>
>>17248191
2 years is fine, it just means you're shy. You would be better off just asking her to check out a band or something that is about to happen. If you end up dating then you could tell her later about your crush.
>>
>>17248159
It's more creepy to not say anything. At least if you say something then get rejected you can move on and not continually hover.
>>
If she's just as shy as you, then just let her know, and you're good. If you think in the situation she would not take it well, tell her that for some reason you started to get a crush on her. But let her know, it could be a promising prospect to both of you
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.