[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more despised than a quiet guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 715x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 715x800
Is there anything more despised than a quiet guy?
>>
Yes. A noisy, obnoxious, know-it-all guy.
>>
>>17248050
Criminals, I imagine.
>>
>>17248050
It depends on who's calling him quiet. A guy who other people call quiet is generally actually fairly well-liked.

A guy who calls himself "quiet", however, is a lot like a girl who calls herself "Rubenesque": inevitably it's dating-profile-speak for something a LOT more severe than the word implies. Even self-described "quiet guys" are generally not actively despised for that reason alone, but the severe isolation often goes hand-in-hand with things that are not so well-liked.

Bottom line: it's not your "quiet" nature, dude. I can't say what it is -I don't know you- but you are barking up the wrong tree.
>>
>>17248050

Like everyone else said. It's unlikely that people "despise" you because you are are "quiet". Looks like you are trying to cover up real flaws with imagined ones.

Note that being quiet and being unable to communicate well are two entirely different things.
>>
>>17248050
there are but girls generally dont want quiet guys because they find them boring. same reason i dont want a quiet girl. i just talk shit most of the time with girls, and they find me funny and cute.
>>
Some A-hole that brags he was in the military and never was. They are my favorite bunch of tools. And the wanna be cops too. Grow up do the job dont be a wanna be.
>>
>>17248237

What the fuck are you even talking about? How is that related to the thread?
>>
>>17248237
>>17248247

Oh, I see. Still oddly specific.
>>
>>17248247
Why don't you drink bleach? Why care that much about what people post here holy shit.
>>
>>17248272

You are going to need to be more specific.
>>
Probably hitler. Osama. The dalai lama by Chinese officials. Hans gruber. Meg griffin.

In short a lot of horrid people who have done many horrible things are despised more than you. Gain a little perspective, nobody else sees the horrible things you see when you think about your own life. Your sins are minimal. You are simply boring, and have not done too many things.

The simple answer here is for you from this point on to do good things, if you wish to be liked. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as it is good and helps people to do other good things.
>>
Murderers
Rapists
Certain types of criminals and crooks
Liberals
Military stolen valor
>>
>>17248050
Someone who self-depreciates in the interest of collecting pity.

Oh, wait.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.