[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grand gestures?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1460852108286.jpg (210 KB, 1092x724) Image search: [Google]
1460852108286.jpg
210 KB, 1092x724
So me and an ex broke up awhile back because I flipped out on her for messing up her uni course and getting distracted. It was bad of me but we had known each other for 7 years and dated for 3.

Some time has gone by, but I want more time to go by before I do anything. I've been with other women and had a few dates here and there, but I still think of her. I've also improved the faults I had during the relationship and I look much better aesthetically than I did before.

She was special to me and I've been thinking of trying to do something special but just for her? Not in a public place but outside her house. Maybe sing her one of her favourite songs? I went NC and everything. She was special to me and I want to try to win her back and no regret it in the future. I feel stupid but it also feels right, opinions? Would it work? Our break up wasn't a gradual loss of interest in each other but a giant explosion of anger and foul words that resulted in us parting ways.
>>
>>17247950
Oh for fucks sakes. This isn't a movie, you throwing stones at her window and holding up a boom box playing her favourite song isn't going to work. You broke up a long time ago. It. Is. Over. Move the fuck on. You're only going to massively embarrass yourself.
>>
>>17247957
I tell myself the same thing desu but even though I've been with other girls and even had a relationship for a few months, I still miss my ex? I mean surely I should try to win her back. I don't want to grow old and regret it, that's my biggest worry. I don't care much about embarrassing myself lol.
>>
>>17247969
Was she first gf?
>>
>>17248047
Nope, she was my third.
But my longest and my first love.
>>
>>17247969
Well, I tried. If you're really set on this, just do it anon. What do you have to lose? Except your dignity.
>>
You lost her because of a big emotional explosion. You won't win her back the same way. If you want a chance, just talk to her. Don't try and emotionally blackmail her into taking you back. It sounds like you were a massive dickhead to her, and you need to demonstrate that you've worked on those personality flaws, not just that you want her back and would be sad if she didn't feel the same way.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.