[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting a fuckton of mixed signals with a girl I like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1445792178555.png (128 KB, 1018x919) Image search: [Google]
1445792178555.png
128 KB, 1018x919
I'll try to tl;dr that shit, and if it's too long i'll tl;dr the shortened version; here it goes.

So this year I met a girl which was attractive, but not really my type. I'm more of a one night stand guy, I never really fell in love, I have several "plates" (booty calls I guess ?), but I never had an actual girlfriend. I find it very hard to connect with people, so I don't talk to them unless I have a good reason to.

Anyways, one night I end up alone with that girl, and I was very surprised : we had an actual conversation, for hours, and it's not like these conversations that die off and that you have to restart with a new subject, we literally talked naturally for hours, we'd kept laugh over stupid shit (to tears sometimes), until we had to part ways.

After that we kept talking regularly on Facebook, I learned she had a boyfriend, and at that point I became wary, mostly because I noticed that each time I spoke to her I felt a warmth in my chest, I was getting too close to her. I knew how this would end up. So I stopped talking to her. But she started messaging me, so I obviously answered back, and before I even saw it coming we started flirting, and she wanted me to call her "sweetheart" (well, Petit coeur in French), and added that she wouldn't really know how her bf would react, but she still insisted that I called her that, and I did, and it hurt.

Many details hinted that I should probably make a move on her, so I found some decent reason to go get a drink together, she accepted, then she cancelled at the last minute, so we rescheduled 2 weeks after, and again, she cancelled at the last minute, then we rescheduled, and Again, she cancelled, again, at the last minute. So I thought that I was probably imagining things, and that she doesn't want to be alone with me because she doesn't want me to have the wrong ideas, so again, I gave up, and the school year ended.
>>
File: 1460222792390.gif (3 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1460222792390.gif
3 MB, 500x333
cont.

So here's the thing, next year I wont be in the same university as her, at first the plan was that I was going to go study 1 year in a foreign country, that's what I told her, however that plan is fucked for several reasons that I wont explain. Except at the time I told her I wanted to see her one last time alone, except she wanted to invite friends, so I gave up again because I honestly thought she didn't want to be alone with me.

Then she came back, Again, and now she wants to go get a drink (alone), and she asked me if the night before she could stay at my place because she was going to meet with some classmates/teachers in my city and she lives a bit far (however to me it's not really a good excuse, the trains stop at, what, 1-2am ? Since it's a thing with teachers I don't actually expect them to stay that late). She also asked if another friend of her could also stay at my house for the night, but since there's only one guest room I said it wasn't possible.

I don't know what the fuck are her intentions.

tl;dr Girl I like that has a bf wants to stay at my place tonight, what do
>>
Suicide mission that shit, get her alone and try to fuck or something. She's being stupid so just take your advantages
>>
>>17247769
she either was busy or her bf wanted her. honestly she probably has trouble breaking it off with him if she wanted to be with you. at least she didnt get physical with you.
>>
File: 1448401056573.jpg (38 KB, 604x516) Image search: [Google]
1448401056573.jpg
38 KB, 604x516
>>17247834
I still want to talk to her tho, even if she doesn't like me back
>>
last bumperoni
>>
>>17247769
>>17247789
Had a girl like this. I even drove an hr to hang out and she "fell asleep"

RUN THE FUCK AWAY RIGHT NOW
>>
>>17248553
What do you mean ? She feel asleep on purpose ? Why would I run away ?
>>
>>17248563
Rape accusation to not come off as someone that would cheat on her bf.

Look at your own self, what do you want dude. And protect yourself, this bitch is goofy.
>>
>>17248587
I don't expect that from her, I really don't
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.