[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My father has a construction company and he is going to build
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
My father has a construction company and he is going to build a house for me. The thing is, that this house has a very modern style (Bauhaus?) and because of that small property anything else doesn't really make sense. However, it is located in a very small old German village and imo doesn't really fit there. Do you think there are any ways to make this house fit in more?
>>
Try licking your Dad's balls lovingly and licking his cock and before you suck it dry, pause and as him to make the house so it fits in with the surrounding homes
>>
Take a look at the office building of blocher and blocher in Stuttgart. It's modern but has a feel to it that allows it to fit Into old style buildings as well!
>>
>>17247518
jej
>>
>Getting free new house and complains about it
>>
Talk about your concerns with your dad. If he has a construction company, he knows design considerations and city architecture better than random 4chaners.
>>
File: Santa Maria.jpg (200 KB, 1000x1271) Image search: [Google]
Santa Maria.jpg
200 KB, 1000x1271
Look up a movement called Critical Regionalism. It builds on the ideas of Bauhaus and CIAM as an attempt to merge global, modernist ideas with local, vernacular traditions. It has more soul than Modernism, but none of Post-modernism's tackiness. Check out some works by Alvar Aalto, Alvaro Siza, Souto de Moura and Peter Zumthor. Do you have an architect at all working on the project?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_regionalism
>>
>>17247496

how much of a faggot are you?

be glad that you are getting a fucking house

who cares if it fits or not ... you privileged scum bag

nobody in germany can afford owning a house anymore and you are complaining about petty shit like that

wish i could murder you

what village???
>>
>>17247496
Will he need planning permission from the town authorities? They may impose some "fit in with the surroundings" rules on his plans. In any case it might be politic for him to confer with them before possibly offending them

Meanwhile, while the basic structure may be modern, there should be ways to decorate the facade so it doesn't look so stark and out of place. Bauhausists tend to be purists, but in this case neighborliness might be worth a little violation of the style.
>>
you disgust me
>>
>>17247496
>Do you think there are any ways to make this house fit in more?

Wood panelling and low contrast paint schemes could help it bland in a bit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.