[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >beta af >go to party and get fucking smashed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465275722694.png (424 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465275722694.png
424 KB, 1280x1024
>be me
>beta af
>go to party and get fucking smashed
>fuck some chick in my uni who I think is high test
>fuck her raw and cum in her mouth
Should i buy plan B just in case? Just to be 100% shes not prego
also turns out she wasnt high test she was just fat
>what do /adv/
sorry im still drunk/high
>ucsb student
>pic not related
>>
what the hell is your pic
>>
>>17247473
Seconding this what the fuck. All I know is that 0 dials for operator
>>
>>17247473
Yeah I want to know this too. It's some number to fuck you up, is it suicide hot lane or CIA phone? What is it?
>>
hmm maybe it's its kinda like a reverse suicide hotline

you give the locations and the 1 800 number has some one kill you

but who the fuck would know to do all this and why? maybe it's a waste of time
>>
File: 3199-1.jpg (60 KB, 1024x839) Image search: [Google]
3199-1.jpg
60 KB, 1024x839
Someone do it and post results.
>>
DO NOT GOOGLE THE NUMBER
>>
>>17247495
Why?
>>
Thread is now about Opie's picture
>>
>>17247503
nah just kidding

it's the FBI line if you have any information you want to give them. I wouldn't do it now with the whole orlando thing going on now
>>
>>17247503
>>17247495

I just did and it's apparently the FBI's number
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.