[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to tell parents that I want to visit online friend with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: batman gif.gif (408 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
batman gif.gif
408 KB, 500x345
How to tell parents that I want to visit online friend with a group of travelers in a public area (ie tourist attractions) when staying behind after tour? I really want to meet my online friend but I am scared that my parents will say no.
>>
>>17247435
just tell them?
>>
>>17247459
Am very scared they will say no
>>
>>17247482
Well then dont meet
>>
>>17247494
I really want to meet my friend though...
>>
>>17247459
>How to tell parents that I want to visit online friend
>just tell them?

There's no way to tell you parents without telling them...

If you asking how you can get around it, just say you want to go off and see another nearby attraction by yourself and you will catch up with them later. Guess it mainly depends on how old you are.
>>
>>17247635
Am 19
I will travel with a group of travel companions not my parents
>>
>>17247435
Oh, for god's sake just go and stop posting this same question twice a week.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.