[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got to get over my coworker. It just has to end. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1024x1024
I've got to get over my coworker. It just has to end. I completely adore her, I think she feels close to the same about me. There's no keeping away from her in the workplace, but we hang out every weekend, get drinks after work, text and call when we don't need to, and at work waste time just flirting with each other.

We have a mutual friend that I trust for the most part. Should I lay out to her how I feel, and ask her to help pull us apart? I don't know any other answer anymore.
>>
Why do you need to get over her? Did she turn you down once already or are you in a relationship with someone else?
>>
>>17247330
I just don't want a girl in my life. I like being single
>>
If you adore her, and you keep doing the things you're doing with her, then you don't like being single. Being single means you don't get to have someone like her in your life at all. You need to dive into that bitch head-first and never come up for air. Also, make babies. The world needs more smart people.
>>
>>17247334
Bait.
>move along, nothing to see here
>>
>>17247334

This person isn't OP.

I am. Whatever is going on between she and is irrelevant because she has a boyfriend and a kid. I have posted about this. I know I can not pursue this.
>>
>>17247357
sounds like you need to find another grill pretty soon. ask the mutual friend if she knows anyone who you can hang out with to get your mind off the coworker. you're only going to stress yourself out obsessing over her, but it would be a shame if you lost her as a friend due to muh feelings
>>
Bumping this for the daytime crowd.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.