[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Met a girl about four months ago. She is the best person I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: lemonoftroy.jpg (50 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
lemonoftroy.jpg
50 KB, 720x576
Met a girl about four months ago. She is the best person I've ever met and I love spending every moment I can with her. We go out every other day when we are at uni. Happened to fall in love with her after the time we've spent together. She is lesbian. Hurts as fuck.

What should I do?
>>
Take her somewhere private, somewhere dark and quiet, and rape the shit out of her
>>
There's no such thing as a lesbian. Tell her you want her, you love her. Kiss her like you would any girl. Totally ignore and disregard her love for pussy. What she really wants is a man to be a man, commit to her, lead her, and be willing to take crazy, stupid risks for her. Big risks like trying to kiss someone who claims to be a lesbian.

She let herself get sexually aroused by women in order to be with someone who loves her. She will let herself get sexually aroused by you in order to be with someone who loves her. Never, ever give up.
>>
>>17247300
Thanks man, needed to hear something like this.
>>
You should move on.
>>
>>17247426
oh
>>
>>17247400
Lol. Go for it OP this will be comedic gold
>>
>>17247400
he's trolling, dude

If she's a lesbian it's pretty unlikely she'll be attracted to you
>>
>>17247528
>>17247551
Quality trolling, I'll go fuck myself.
>>
;_;
>>
>>17247258
There's nothing you can do.
>>
>>17247629
Should I open up to her though? How should I do this shit, it has always been hard talking about feelings for me and this just makes it even more fucked up. Fuck me, jesus fuck...
>>
>>17247258
Not much you can do in my opinion, although unless she's one of those bald, never gonna shave types of dykes, it's not impossible she would go for cock provided it's a cock that impresses her. Women are weird with sexuality, they're all too dependent on their feelings, emotional states and social pressures, unlike guys who mostly either go for pussy or cock and there's very few that are in between.
>>
>>17247258
Be happy to have a good gal-pal.

And for god's sake ignore the ignorant trolls advising you to push her sexually. That is the perfect way to lose one of the best friends you may ever have.
>>
>>17247400
Don't thank these guys. They are giving you the worst possible advice.
>>
>>17247651
>>17247653
Well should I tell her how I feel about her or would that just scare her away?
>>
Ur goofed.
>>
>>17247643
Not denying that female sexuality does appear to be more fluid, but I'm pretty sure that bisexuality being much more stigmatized for men is also an issue for men to define themselves more narrowly. From both sides as well: if people know you as straight coming out as being somewhat into guys can make them look at you as less of a man, or do the whole "no such thing, congrats, you're gay" spiel. On the other side gays are not too fond of mostly homosexual men experimenting with women either, because they have struggled with accepting liking men in the first place, and it can cause people to conclude that you can "turn" gay men straight.

For a woman being bisexual is more often seen as being straight-but-adventurous, straight with an edge. Only impopular among lesbians who don't want to potentially be duped by someone who's not serious about them.
>>
>>17247258
Can't do anything about it bro. I chased after a lesbian girl for four years before I found out it wasn't worth it. I rarely pushed her, occasionally did something romantic for her, but in the end the chemistry for her just want there.

But god damn she was there for me whenever I needed and I grew to love her as a friend more than I loved her as a potential lover. Plus she didn't mind me checking her out when she dressed up since I wasn't a creep or pushy.
>>
>What should I do?
Honestly I'd just take some space for a while. You have feelings for her, and hanging out is not going to help you move past them. If in the future once you get past that and feel like you can be just friends, proceed from there.
>>
fml
>>
>>17247629
This.
>>
>>17247258
>4 months
Not in love with her
>lesbian
She just doesn't wanna touch your dick
>>
Lesbian here, OP.

You might as well ask if she's at least bisexual. Maybe she's up to give you a chance, who knows.

But if she's full lesbo (like me), she'll turn you down.
And hey, she would make an awesome friend.
>>
>>17248253
What did you even wanted to say here?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.