[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is male self worth tied to females?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: killviper.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
killviper.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
Anyone else feel like your self worth as male is tied to females? Its almost as if they determine what your worth as a male is. For example, I don't possess the ability or qualities to make a female fall head over heels for me. I don't have that enticing nature. So naturally, my self worth as a male is in the shitter.

How is it that females can determine this shit for men? I feel sick thinking about how little control I have over my life.

If a woman decides I am worthless, then I am worthless and there isn't much I can do to change that despite if I feel differently.

I feel like there are no help outlets for males. Like lets say you are a undesirable male, there are no.. like classes or instructionals or informationals that can help you. No one knows anything anymore. You have all these questions but no FUCKING answers.

What does it all mean? Being a male is super shitty sometimes. It just seems like you have so little control over shit.
>>
I think you have very personal problems when it comes to women. You decide that your self worth is depending on women, but could it be that it's just the loneliness making you feel this way? Do you have a strong male role model? How old are you? Do you have social friends?
>>
>>17247157
Western civilization is completely emasculated to the point if you even look at a woman too long the cops can be called on you

Its pretty fucking Orwellian
>>
>>17247157
you decide what your self-worth stems from. if you don't like your self-worth being tied to females, then pick your own reason to feel worthwhile. nobody assigned this "self-worth = females" thing to you, it's not your social security number. you're not stuck with it forever unless you want to be. yeah it'll take some work to change your mind around, but you can do it.

women who are actually worth something won't think that you're worth anything unless you think you're worth something. and that will never happen as long as you place the source of your self-worth in women. don't look to them, look to yourself.
>>
>>17247163

I am 27. I have a couple friends. I don't have a strong male role model. I actually, don't really believe in role models. People are going to act however they want. Role models aren't a thing to me.

I would consider myself a lonely person but for more societal reasons I guess. Society puts all these time checks on you. I won't lie.. I am 25 and never had sex or a girlfriend but society makes it seem like I should have done all this shit in my teenage years or in college. I am no longer a teen and no longer in college.

It makes me feel like I fucked up and will now forever be stunted. Makes me feel sick.
>>
>>17247157

>For example, I don't possess the ability or qualities to make a female fall head over heels for me. I don't have that enticing nature. So naturally, my self worth as a male is in the shitter.

Stop blaming your lack of self esteem on society. Anyone who truly wants to better themselves has the ability to do it.

So long as you continue to pass the buck and lay the entirety of your self worth on other people you'll continue to feel like shit.

So you're not a 10/10 charming millionaire with rock hard abs and a square jaw. Most of us aren't. The difference between you and the majority of the populations is that we've decided to do the best with what we have and find our meaning in life instead of throwing our hands in the air and making it everyone else's responsibility to convince us we're worth while.

What you're doing is a cop out, and a shitty one at that.
>>
>>17247218

I just want things to start working. I have tried many times in this realm and I constantly get my neck chopped. I don't even take risks anymore because I know it will blow up in my face. I am a man of tremendous bad fortune. Its so bad that I have to make contingency plans for everything just in case I get shitted on by fate.
>>
Because men are fucking useless without a woman.
>>
>>17247157
They don't. You're making yourself feel like shit because your sad that you can't get a girl while in reality this attitude keeps the girls away.
>>
>>17247545
And women and useless without men. Kind of implied with a sexually reproducing species, and a highly social one at that.
>>
because spreading your genes is the ultimate directive buried in your head. the stress you feel at your inability to attract women is supposed to motivate you; getting a gf will make the pain go away. its like when you are hungry your tummy hurts, its your mind telling you to feed yourself (so you dont die as you cant pass your genes on if you are dead)

you are supposed to fix yourself, no one else is going to help you. thats the way of the world, the weak die, make yourself strong
>>
>>17247212
To be honest, yeah you should have by now. If I were a girl and met you, I'd wonder why tf your still a virgin who's never been with someone. Back in the days girls got married at 16. Yeah, was not a good time, but that's the biological age to get children. Like, womens ability to conceive declines at 30 something

Then again, if you're a great person to be around I guess I wouldn't mind. But you sure as hheck have a handycap. Easy to overcome, but still.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.