[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a male with a 4/10 face. My body is decent, not fat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1292255612508.png (8 KB, 309x246) Image search: [Google]
1292255612508.png
8 KB, 309x246
I'm a male with a 4/10 face. My body is decent, not fat. Athletic, I have been doing martial arts for several years.

My problem is that I have no self confidence in my face and feel ugly all the time. Doesn't really help that I've actually been called ugly several times too. I am not a virgin, but I can't think how it's possible for me to have had sex with the 9 girls that I have been with. It is like, literally unbelievable to me.

All I want is the confidence to get a girlfriend. I've had a couple in the past, they weren't really bothered with my looks, but they weren't skinny supermodels themselves either. They weren't fat, they were attractive, but they were not tens.

I approached a girl about 2 years ago and talked to her for a few minutes before asking for her number, then she shut me down and said she had a boyfriend. I can't help but feel that was a load of shit though. I can't seem to get around the issue of feeling like I have an ugly face.

I'm in sexual counselling at the moment, because as it seems, my dick doesn't work. I dunno why, but my boners are pathetic and I'm only 24. I'm just so lonely.

How to either get girlfriend or how to get the confidence to get girlfriend? The previous two that I've had were, one was a girl from highschool and one was a chubby attractive prostitute off Tinder. I'm a genuine guy, I'm honest and I don't waste people's time. Why is this so difficult for me? I'm confident and funny too, in most situations.

I'm so lonely that it hurts.
>>
>>17247095
You weren't born into the caste of normies

You'll never EVER join them
>>
>>17247108
I'm actually pretty normie besides for my 4/10 face. Sucks really. All I need is a better looking face and I'd have it all.
>>
>>17247095
>athletic
>martial arts
Tippy toppity kikky kekkity
>>
>>17247123
good luck buying a new face

also your mental face will always stick with you; just like fat people who get skinny are still fucked mentally

You can only be born normie
>>
>>17247137
Brazilian jiu jitsu and MMA. Not krotty.

>>17247140
>also your mental face will always stick with you; just like fat people who get skinny are still fucked mentally
Yeah I suppose. Really sux though. How's the 8/10 face going, Chad?
>>
File: 1464936135072.jpg (12 KB, 490x116) Image search: [Google]
1464936135072.jpg
12 KB, 490x116
>>17247219
Chads don't post on 4chan at 3:40 AM
>>
>>17247225
I'm not in the states. It's a reasonable hour for me at the moment.
>>
Post a pic.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.