[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
breathing problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ;...(.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
;...(.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
im relatively new here so if i posted on the wrong thread im really sorry, so i have this problem that whenever eat or i talk or engage in a conversation with someone or even use my phone i start getting lightheaded and have difficulty breathing to the point i have to catch my breath, now this has been going on for awhile id say about a 6 months ago but it started as not of a big deal, also i have been to the doctors but its like they dont give a shit, so please can anyone help me has or at least has anyone experience this? BTW im getting dizzy even typing this up ;,,(
>>
Sounds like you have AIDS
>>
How attractive is your penis? People with nice cocks tend to be confident and vice versa
>>
>>17247040

This sounds like the classic early signs of being HIV positive. Your depleted white blood cells, when heightened by slightly stressful situations, causing that reaction is . . . classic.

I would go get checked out.
>>
>>17247040
Yep, it's probably AIDS. Dont worry, you still might have years left, just try to enjoy your life Anon. :^)
>>
>>17247040
Are you male or female?
>>
>>17247040
Medfag here
Targeted question.

When you speak, is the dizzines from one side of your head. Both? Is it a sense of vertigo or a disorienting buzzing or vibration that causes you to feel dizzy.

As far as the phone goes, is this every time? Standing, sitting, laying down?

Specifics please
>>
>>17247065

its a general feeling that starts at my groin and moves up to my chest and then to my head, i feel like i cant walk and then i cant breathe and then like i will pass out due to lack of oxygen, for the phone its every time i use it to talk to someone, sitting or standing o whatev... :(
>>
>>17247070
Not the medfag, but that sounds like a psychological issue not a physical issue hence why doctors aren't doing shit for you.

Do you have anxiety issues?
>>
>>17247078

not really, but i have started to have some anxiety after a really bad family outing around christmas here we got in a big fight, and me and my little brother got into a fistfight and my sister called me out for being in the wrong, and then i talked to my mom about it and i ended up telling her i had some feelings for her which was a mistake i was just reading too much anime and reading stories, but yea, i dont have anxiety much just there a little
>>
>>1724707
Medfag again. Eat or talk or engage with others I could attribute to inner ear or eustacian canal issues. That's fixable shit. Jaw movememt, vocal vibrations fucking up internal pressure balance n whatnot

Since phone isn't related to that, I was mostly interested in the mechanics behind when you use it. Standing. Laying in bed. Neck bent, stuff like that

What you're describing though is very much a psychosomatic response. Anxiety or a social connective disorder presenting itsself in the form of a panic attach which then triggers you exhibiting pre-shock symptoms.

Are you on meds right now OP?
>>
It sounds like social anxiety. Go see a psychologist, anon.
>>
>>17247089
So you've started having anxiety around the same time you started experiencing these things. To me there is a clear connection between the two.

I don't just say this because they occurred around the same time, but because the reasons why you would experience those things don't have a common source such as dropping in blood pressure or inner ear issues.
>>
>>17247124
Medfag again. Inner inner issue can explain dizziness and vertigo, but not with the subsequent symptoms he is talking about. I've seen it plenty of times in kids cases when sinus infections fuck up the pressure balance or when there's a serious ear infection.

The other reason for suggesting inner ear was that OP mentioned that it happens when eating. That's just strictly jaw movement, unless there's a social component to when OP eats that he didn't mention

Theres a lot of unknowns here still, but I'd still lean towards some expression of anxiety
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.