[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am in love with a professor I took for a couple of classes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1465389536261.jpg (71 KB, 647x594) Image search: [Google]
1465389536261.jpg
71 KB, 647x594
I am in love with a professor I took for a couple of classes. Aside from my mother, she is probably the best and most kind person I have ever met. Obviously I have no chance and nothing will ever happen between us, and I can never even tell her how I feel about her.

How do I deal?
>>
Can you think of any places you can rape her lovingly without getting caught?
>>
I've been in a similar scenario. Realize that what you are attracted to is her kindness, because it's missing from your life. Internalize it. Be kinder to people, andfyou will attract more kind people to yourself.
Smile at the world and it will smile back at you. Sounds cliche bs but it works.
>>
>tfw I'm a phd male student and my own students hit on me.

I fell for one and went serious about this, never again.
>>
>>17247029
Story?
>>
>tfw in love with Jay Bauman, but he'll never love you back

Why even live?
>>
>>17247029
+1 to story time. I have a thing for academics.
>>
>>17247105
>>17247079
Oh shit, here we go again, I've been posting parts so much on this board lately. I feel fucking tired of it, but here it goes:

My english may not be academic, but that's because I'm EU fag.

Be lecturer, have my own class, a girl from my class want's to meet me. I'm not the kind of guy that hits on young students but she was only 2 years younger, I didn't even know she was really into me, I thought she's interested in my lectures.

Go on a date, get touchy, kissy, suddenly a wild faggot appears. He breaks my glass and cuts her face with glass. When I come out of shock I go one punch man on that faggot (I've been working out and boxing) while he's screaming "it's my gf!!!!", guy is neutralized. Appears she is stalked by her ex. End a date as a white knight with guaranteed puss mashing.
We end up together as couple, we start dating. We receive insults and death threats by e-mail and phone from various sources - it may be - her ex, my past psychopatic date, anyone else or all of them.
Move in with her to the new flat.
She confess that she's bipolar, she becomes needy and neurotic, calls my with panic and cry when I'm away from home, ruins my social life, because I have to go back every time she has panic attack because I'm not home.
Shit's getting toxic. I'm losing mi life energy, devote my life to nursing her and playing vidya in meantime. She says it's not enough, she whats big love and adventure. Suddenly starts to go out late and not come back, one night she tells me she does not love me anymore we want to break up. But we have to live together till I find my new flat so we make up.

cont.
>>
>>17247122
She confess taht she's so fucked up because:
Her mother was alcoholic
Her father is cheating bastard
Her mother has cancer
She has been brutally raped by some strangers few years ago and had an abortion
She spent some time in mental clinic

What can go wrong, I think, I'll cure here with my love. Ship goes on, she pushes for the wedding because mother has cancer and wants to make her happy. I'm in, I'm a nice guy in the end, I want to see her mom happy and feel compassionate for her.
2 months before wedding check her facebook because she starts going out late again.
She is cheating on me with some other 10 years older lecturer from the same uni, she wants to fuck the guys she wants not some "nice guy" that mnatters notihing. She hopes that this old guy will take her away from the wedding like in shitty romantic movies.
I show her the conversation. She starts deanying, tells that she only wanted to impress her friends lying about that and she has mental problems and this thing about the other guy is not real.
Bubble breaks.
Fuck this shit.
Move out instantly.
Here I'm now.

I'm also close to failing my phd, fuck.
>>
>>17247122
>>17247133
Jesus Christ anon, I was not expecting that. Your life sounds like a telenovela. If you don't mind me asking, what department are you in? I'm a linguisticsfag and most of us are pretty normal. And how the fuck did you and that other professor she was fucking not get at least reprimanded? Good luck with your thesis anon, you can pull through the rut.
>>
File: trap.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>>17247133
>>17247122
Yeah, I'm a faggot for going serious, but she was the one who pushed for wedding and living together.

Never again.
>>
>>17247156
I'm in Europe, it's not that rare in mu country to see a lecturer marry a student. I've started dating her after I ended my class anyway.

I'm a /lit/ fag, yeah, academic hipster chicks in here are damn crazy.
>>
>>17246922

>compare a love interest to your mother

R E D F L A G
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.