[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I'm mentally dying here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I'm an ugly guy. I feel like it's so crazy this is the thing that is stopping me from doing anything. I'm 26 and life is just passing me by. But it is, and it's a real serious problem and it hurts me in many ways. I wish I was born looking like Zac Efron, even if I was poor, I don't give a fuck, just having a good face, not small dick and decent height is enough for me to be happy. But I didn't get any of that.

It hurts so much to be alive. I feel like such a failure.

I tried my hand at relationships. My one and only relationship was very toxic. It was a miserable experience. Never feeling good enough. Because I wasn't. Honestly, I held myself high... why not? It felt good. I wanted to be a catch for a lady. But I'm not. My girlfriend hated me. She hated everything about me. She didn't like my face, my height, my body. She was always making me feel lesser than other guys. It was just miserable and the final blow to my self-esteem.

My mind is a battleground. My life is tragedy. I can't move. I can't eat. I can't enjoy anything. I'm just stuck, paralyzed, waiting to die. It will most likely be at my own hand.
>>
Ok so what advice are you seeking, putz?
>>
>>17246791

>>/r9k/
>>
>>17246794
I feel like I want someone to talk to.

I don't have any family or friends. And my ex-gf basically is the last person I would talk to. I feel betrayed that she contributed to making me feel this way.
>>
Stop talking to your ex, and if you're in college please go see your councilor.

You are not a failure, of course. Failure is subjective and pressed upon you by yourself and society. It'll take some time but understand that, but you must.

Im not going to say 'get out and go lose weight' because you would have already done that. Go to a councilor, talk to him and let them fix you. Then lose some weight, work out, ect.

Your dick does not matter, your face does not matter, and most of all—love doesn't matter. If a woman were to walk into your room right now, accept you for all you are, suck your dick and marry you in the same night, you would not be happy.

You hate yourself, and nobody else can fuck that out of you. So please, see a therapist. A good one, if the first one doesn't work. You will know if you have a good one.

I believe that you will get out of this alive, friend. Do not kill yourself.
>>
And never talk to your ex again. Remove her from your contacts right now, and move on.

Do you fucking read me? Move on, right now.

She will destroy your life, rot you from the inside, and prevent you from getting out of this hole that you came seeking advice for.

Do this and you will know a spark of happiness. Release yourself from her.
>>
>>17246841

It hurts because she called me things that confirmed how I felt about myself. Like how I thought i was ugly, and that my penis was unimpressive. I know this is silly, but it hurt me. I liked her but she still treated me with disrespect so many times. I always just pictured her with a Zac Efron type guy, and seeing her so much happier than being with me. I fucking cried so many times, man.

It's like I am just so mediocre. And my self-hatred is definitely the root problem here. I have no money for a good therapist. But I really just wanna improve myself, and maybe find someone who... actually likes me (especially for my looks, I feel like it would make me be confident).
>>
>>17246873
Yeah, petty bitches do that. And stop with this Zac Efron guy, he's not even that good looking. Like seriously.

I used therapy for my problems, so that's my only real advice.

I advise you to go watch every video you relate to at The School Of Life on youtube. It's helped me tons.

And of course things will hurt for a while. But you must be willing to take the pain and forget about her.
>>
>>17246923

She thought he was a God. She told me that actually.

And you are right. Thank you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.