[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. I need advice. Im attracted by one my closer best female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: dennin.jpg (105 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
dennin.jpg
105 KB, 500x703
Hi. I need advice. Im attracted by one my closer best female friends in an exageratedly way. I'd like to fuck her. Also, I think she's attracted by me (she tries to wear hot clothes when she is with me, she has a close actitude with me...).

The thing is we are part of a group of friends. That makes it a weird situation because we know each others for a lot of years. My question is: any advice to end with her in a situation where we both can have casual sex?
>>
just message her and ask to chill with her then make some moves and see how she reacts, if you get to fuck her, nice then message her a few days later saying something like "i wouldn't mind doing that again" OR just keep making moves in person i guess?? idk
>>
Can you think of any places you can rape her without getting caught?
>>
If she's into you, you would know.

Don't be the weird fucking guy that falls in love with his female friends. It's a quick way to get ostracized.

As an aside, my wife had a guy that pulled that shit on her over 10 years ago. She still makes fun of him a few times a month. Which I find incredibly amusing.
>>
OP here, she seems to act in a nice way with me. She is extremely close to me, more than with any other guy of our group. And sometimes she makes suspicious moves but I dont think they are enough to say she'd be into me although I feel that she is.

What I want is ways to check that in this still-friends status.
>>
>>17246979
Well, next time she does a "suspicious thing", jokingly ask of she's into you...
>>
>>17246788
Just tell her you think she's attractive, if she reacts positively well there you go. If not then don't bring it up again, and try to move on. I mean if they ask you then just say you were being honest.
>>
Assuming there are other girls in your "group" why don't you ask one of them or get one of your bros to ask?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.