[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many white knights and get girls on this board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1458334947489.jpg (133 KB, 1142x672) Image search: [Google]
1458334947489.jpg
133 KB, 1142x672
Why are there so many white knights and get girls on this board?
>>
>/adv/ - Board ranting
>>
Fuck off back to /r9k/, bitter underaged virgin.
>>
>>17247691
Simply this. There are people with lives on this board. Not everyone is a retard or mental underage.
>>
>>17247691
>>17247707
Thinking that what you call "losers" exist and come from r9k is pretty short-sighted.

Again, you attack not a subject of OP's post, but a person which you assumed OP to be. Don't you find that hilarious.
That leads to the thought: what kind of "advices" you and people like you can give if you simply can't recognize objective point of posts like OP's.
>>
>>17247716
Take a break from the internet.
>>
>>17247716
OP has no point other than sperging about his mentally deficient angry self.
>>
>>17247716
>Thinking that what you call "losers" exist and come from r9k is pretty short-sighted.
Not on 4chan, it isn't. That place attracts them like a magnet, and manufactures them in droves. 4chan so close to the belly of the beast that it is safe to assume they come from there. Anywhere else, I'd agree with you. It would be shortsighted. But not here.

Personally, I don't assume that the people from /r9k/ are virgins: some are soured after a bad breakup or two, and a few unfortunates have been legit traumatized. What unites them is not virginity, but bitterness so strong that whether or not they were ever ready for a sexual relationship in the past, they certainly are not at the moment.

This is why I prefer to call them "the bitter unfuckables". It more accurately reflects their general status: not that they HAVE NOT been fucked, but that they SHOULD NOT be fucked. I don't like using "virgin" as an insult anyway.

>That leads to the thought: what kind of "advices" you and people like you can give if you simply can't recognize objective point of posts like OP's.
There is nothing objective about OP's post.
>>
>>17246742
White knights I've heard of, but what's a get girl?
>>
>>17247691
haha
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.