[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Over the past year I've had about four female acquaintances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 604x453
Over the past year I've had about four female acquaintances / friends / fuck buddies ask me out on dates or whatever. When I say I'm not interested because I think we're better off friends, they get really indignant and angry.

Why???
>>
People don't enjoy being rejected, usually.

Why aren't you interested, OP?
>>
They had a crush on you, and friendzoning hurt them.
>>
Girls are little bitches who get mad you don't want to marry them
>>
>>17246690
That's the best way to treat women, man; like dogs.
>>
I've never seen or heard of a girl asking a guy out. In personal experience they just give strong signals even when they like you a lot.

You're a fucking woman talking about men, aren't you?
>>
>>17246726
not OP, but I've been asked out plenty of times. Granted these are not usually particularly attractive women, but sometimes they're in the 5/6 range

you're just a beta, sorry bud
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 588x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 588x805
>>17246726
OP here. This is one of them, as proof.

I didn't date them because I'd just prefer to be friends with them. I don't like mixing friendships and relationships.
>>
eh being rejected by someone you want to date really sucks

Its like, you really think highly of this person Like really really highly, they are just the jam

but then they judge you unfit for a deeper relationship, so a person you put a lot of stock in, finds you unworthy of more love

so, they're frustrated and angry because you've hurt their self esteem

not much you can do about it, just one of those things that sucks about being human
>>
>>17246762
Lol you're such a prick.
>>
>>17247294
How am I a prick exactly?
>>
>>17246762
and what did you say?
>>
>>17246762
post more OP.
>>
>>17246762
Moar pls
>>
>>17247550
I told her I'm not popular and there aren't any women at my feet that I know of, but I'd just rather stay friends
>>
>>17247607
Who the fuck cares about "popularity" in your mid 20s.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.