[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicidal Friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I have a close friend, he's one of the nicest dudes you can ever meet. Most of the time he's happy, helping others. He has good grades, he participates in good stuff. Almost never complains or talks about his problems, if he does he always says "It's going to get better". He's actually very positive.

It's a very mature, smart and kind dude.

Last week, he gave me his phone to share some memes (we do this very often) I accidentally got inside a conversation with himself, found lots of stuff (very recent). Looks like a plan to kill himself with pure helium. He even got the place to buy it, tubing and some cheap hotels.

He never talks about this. I guess that I could show this to his mom but nobody would believe me by the way he is. If he wants to I guess it's a well informed and analyzed decision. I'm confused.
>>
>>17246624

Same situation as your friend here, except not so successful. A failure, and I have been planning with this method for awhile now. If he's anything like me he has a moral code to not drag anybody else down around him, people live with some serious shit and it can destroy you mentally. Please; from somebody who has nobody to keep him here on this planet... try and save him man. Deep down inside we all just want somebody to care but sometimes we go down that dark path alone until we hit our destination. I don't actually have a solution to your issue, I'm sorry.
>>
You HAVE to tell someone. Imagine you didn't say a word and he killed himself, than how would you feel?

Even if for whatever reason it's a false alarm it is still better to tell someone, cause you never know until it happens.
>>
>>17246656
Thanks for sharing. I guess that he thinks as you, maybe he doesn't want to harm others. Damn it. I'm scared he can just vanish and execute his plan.
I'll try to talk about this with him, I don't know what kind of deep things he has inside his mind, he seems like a normal dude with friends and he's even dating a girl. Nothing has changed, if I didn't saw that everything would me "normal" for me. I'll see what I can do to help him without giving him more reasons to do it. I guess making it public would make it worse, suicide is seen as something bad and if he feels alone that would make it worse. His parents are kinda religious so that's a nope.
Damn. Thank you anyways, hope you're doing well
>>
Let him do it. He told you because he trusts you not to stop him.
>>
>>17246678
He never told me, I think he hasn't told anyone. I found out by looking at something private at his phone.
>>
>>17246668
Make it public and probably make him feel worse? I have to be very careful.
I'm afraid that he really wants to die, because he doesn't have financial, or social problems. He goes to a psychologist, he even shares what he talks in therapy and all fine, he usuallt goes for self-knowledge and once went because he broke up with a girl, but that was a long time ago, he recovered from that and now he's dating other girl.

Tonight i'm going to deeply think who can I talk to about this. Maybe he doesn't want to be saved though, he never draw the attention of anybody. It's creepy.
>>
Try to prevent him in some way or talk to him about it, if that doesn't work then let someone close to you both know, maybe a parent of his.
>>
File: RnGEd93.jpg (45 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
RnGEd93.jpg
45 KB, 600x800
>>17246721
>it's creepy

No wonder he wants to kill himself
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.