[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get male affection without having to buy it with sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 720x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 720x412
How do you get male affection without having to buy it with sex?
>>
Buy it with cash instead.
>>
>>17246544
Are you looking for friendship or do you want a relationship?

Are you looking for a relationship that eventually will or won't involve sex?
>>
>>17246559
Ideally, I'd want a relationship, but that is not an option.

I don't know if it would involve sex or not. I've never dated someone I've actually liked.
>>
>>17246544
If you see sex as such a chore that its only use is to "buy" male affection, then why do you see any point in seeking male affection at all?
>>
>>17246544
You don't. Guys want sex. They're hard wired to. Trying to get affection and attention without sex is asking to be disappointed, because some girl will put out, and he'll drop you when she does.

I say this as a man, because I recognize that it's the truth. A guy can say he wants a meaningful relationship and all that, but at the end of the day, if you don't put out, he'll get bored of you.
>>
Depends on what you mean by affection. Kissy snuggly stuff? The sort of back-clapping affection of friends? What exactly are you looking for?
>>
>>17246564
>I've never dated someone I've actually liked.

Why not? This seems like the most central component to picking someone to date.
>>
>>17246566
Because unfortunately women see sex and love as separate things that can exist without each other. I want to be hugged and kissed without having to endure being fucked.
>>
>>17246564
>a relationship isn't an option
Why not?

And the best you can do is be completely honest about the fact that you want sex, but need to wait. Even then, guys get apprehensive about that shit. They're jaded because girls will try to act innocent and wait to put out, but then turn around and sleep with other guys on the first night they met.
>>
>>17246576
The first thing. And girls won't do, I've tried.

>>17246577
I've just dated people who have liked ME. The two are mutually exclusive so there is no point in having absurdly high standards.
>>
>>17246544
No.
Males are the buyers.

Do not give sex unless male gives affection. Men have to work for sex, they are built this way. You have the role (choice) of suffering through childlabour and other physical punishments as well as tolerating your children.
>>
>>17246582
> I want to be hugged and kissed without having to endure being fucked.

This. I never want to have sex again, it's so tedious and time wasteful.

Maybe you should get a dog instead?
It's not a man, but...close enough.
>>
>>17246587
Then what do I do?

I hate anticipating sex just as much as I hate having it. Imagine trying to relax and have a nice time around someone you know is planning to stab you, you just don't know when.
>>
>>17246582
You're actually an anomaly; women are the ones that usually can't separate it (and complain that men want sex without love).

Kissing is a form of sexual intercourse by the way. If you really wanted asexual affection, you'd get it from your parents.
>>
>>17246598
dogs won't do. Women won't do. They don't smell like men and they don't feel like men.

>>17246604
Isn't men wanting sex without love just the same as women wanting love without sex?

I'm 22. I'm fairly sure my mother would be just as uncomfortable with me wanting to sleep in the same bed as I would be suggesting it.

My sister can't stand being touched at all and I have no male family members.
>>
>>17246588
>the first thing

what this anon said >>17246598 then: get a dog.

You understand all this behavior is abnormal, right? how's your relationship with your father?
>>
File: 1462392358981.jpg (24 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1462392358981.jpg
24 KB, 321x322
>>17246604
>Kissing is a form of sexual intercourse by the way.
>>
>>17246618
>dogs won't do. Women won't do. They don't smell like men and they don't feel like men.
>family won't do either

Go on and explain to us again how this is not sexual affection? Because it looks like you want sex to me.
>>
>>17246544
you dont.
>>
>>17246620
My dad is dead and I didn't really cry.

And like I said, dogs won't do. I've tried, it doesn't feel the same at all.
>>
>>17246627
kissing is both sexual, and intercourse. Obviously I'm not using it in the specific definition of PIV sex
>>
>>17246602
>views wanting sex like being assaulted, potentially murdered
You have issues this board can't solve. Consider seeing a therapist about your deep problems regarding affection and sex.
>>
we are speeding up the speed boat
>>
>>17246632
were you glad he died? why?
>>
>>17246634
Sure thing man, honestly I just wanted to use that reaction image because it's one of my favorites lately.
>>
>>17246628
I can't stand having my body touched sexually. He would always have to drug me to use it.

One of my exes would always bribe me with alcohol. We both knew what that was about but I like being drunk and if it has to happen, I would rather endure it too shitfaced to care. In the end it was very thoughtful of him.
>>
File: 1360086784653.gif (2 MB, 320x454) Image search: [Google]
1360086784653.gif
2 MB, 320x454
>>17246644
>doesn't only post classic reaction faces
>>
>>17246637
I can't afford to do that right now. I need to keep my shit together for three months more, and I can't show cracks on the surface.

>>17246641
I wasn't glad, just indifferent to it. The man who would sometimes show up to awkwardly hang around the house just wasn't around anymore.

He was never abusive, hurtful or threatening. He went through the motions of being a father, I guess. I just still can't bring myself to miss him, or recall any kind of a fond memory. He was just there, and then he wasn't.
>>
>>17246544
Pick a male you like and hang around him for a few days. You'll figure out what he likes., and precisely what to say to him to get him to like you. We're not that complicated.
>>
Why even seek affection in the first place?
>>
>>17246664
How do I get that to happen without him wanting sex?

>>17246671
I don't know but if I knew I'd flip that switch right off and never feel sad or scared again.
>>
>>17246689
>How do I get that to happen without him wanting sex?
You don't. Unless he's a fucking eunuch, he's going to want sex. Sooner or later, he will cease to consider you in any romantic or affectionate manner if you will not have sex.
Again, men are biologically hard wired to do this. There is nothing malicious or evil about it.
We simply have a primal, instinctive need to mate. If a prospective mate is refusing intercourse, we move on to the next prospect.
>>
>>17246710
I know it's not malicious. Men aren't evil for wanting to fuck things.

Bears don't kill other animals because they're evil, they just need to eat.
>>
>>17246689
>I don't know but if I knew I'd flip that switch right off and never feel sad or scared again.

You can train yourself to master your emotions, but it takes a lot of hard work. Instead of desperately flinging yourself into hollow relationships, go learn how to meditate as a start on that. That'll help a shitload more than what you're doing now.
>>
>>17246728
I know how to meditate.

It doesn't make the want for someone to stroke my back go away.
>>
>>17246718
So if you understand that, then why are you attempting to get affection from men without sex? Only disappointment will come of that.

Must it be a relationship? If that's not a requirement, I'd legitimately suggest posting an ad on craigslist looking for a cuddle buddy, explicitly stating you do not want sex.

If you do want a relationship with a male partner in which he will be affectionate and not desire sex, you are almost 100% out of luck, I'm sorry to say.
>>
>>17246738
I've been trying to think of ways to make sex tolerable, how to keep it as separate from normal life as possible, but I haven't figured any ways. I hate it when otherwise nice things get associated with sex and they'll never be nice, safe and clean again.
>>
>>17246648
>I can't stand having my body touched sexually.

uh, do you like, uh, even like men sexually? Like, do you get turned on by the thought of them, and masturbate to them?

Cause, it kind of sounds like you don't like men

Maybe try making some gay male friends, and hug them when you meet up and before you leave

I'm sure there are some gay men out there that need a good platonic hug
>>
>>17246747
It sounds like you have very unhealthy emotions associated with sex.
This is something you need to try to resolve before you attempt having a healthy relationship with anyone.

I realize what this is asking of you, but look at it this way: You start dating a guy who likes you, perhaps you may even like him too.
He has strong sexual desire for you, but you either flat out refuse, or explain to him that you don't want to, because it feels like tainting the relationship to you.
He now feels completely rejected and deprived of something necessary at a deep level. It would be as though he had totally refused to provide the affection you seek, the cuddling and back scratching, whatever it is you desire.
Sex is to him what that is to you. Your refusal to engage in intercourse hurts him and drives him away.

I'm sure it sounds harsh, but this is an issue that needs to be resolved by a professional, not by some shitposters on an Australian chainsaw trading forum, before you go seeking a relationship.
Consider making that craigslist ad.
>>
>>17246755
I like everything about men except for being violated.

I don't get turned on or masturbate. I can get wet, sometimes, but that hasn't happened since I lost interest in the only kink I had been into.
>>
>>17246764
I wouldn't refuse someone who's worth it. I can go through with it if I have to, I'm just really bad at pretending to like it.

So if he's ok with me just being there trying not to cry while waiting for it to be over, everything is fine.
>>
>>17246766
>I don't get turned on or masturbate.

this is really the biggest issue

Cause, most women would also get turned on, ideally, if they were dating a man they liked, and eventually want the sex on their own

You may either be gay, depressed, or you're on a medication that is impacting your sex drive
>>
>>17246772
>So if he's ok with me just being there trying not to cry while waiting for it to be over, everything is fine.
Again, very unhealthy.
Your best bet may be the kissless virgin type. It's a double edged sword: they'll be overjoyed they're having sex at all and not immediately care that you're motionless and out of it, but they will likely develop intense feelings for you and be paying attention to your emotions and reactions, and will quickly pick up on your total desire to not be having sex.

This all boils down, more or less, to it being highly improbable and infeasible for you to find a relationship that will satisfy both you and your partner.
>>
>>17246780
If I could be gay, I would be. That would be so nice and easy.

My relationship with men is more like those Harry Harlow experiments. Being hurt by it doesn't make you want to avoid the source of affection even if you know it's fake and the warmth and safety you were experiencing were only an illusion.
>>
>>17246780
>or you're on a medication that is impacting your sex drive
This is something worth considering, OP. The last girl I dated already had a low sex drive, and was on medication that lowered it further.
She only desired sexual contact once every two months or so, and even when she did desire it, it was passive and completely unenthusiastic.
Eventually this became too much for me, and I explained to her that I was unsatisfied with our relationship.
We talked it out, and I preferred she stay on her medication because it's what keeps her sane, and I don't want to cheat, so we broke up.
I was fortunate that she was mature and willing to talk about it like an adult.
>>
>>17246572
This is so right. So buy a Corvette or Nissan GTR and let him drive it if sex isn't your currency of choice.
>>
>>17246799
I'm not taking any pills. Do multivitamins or caffeine count?
>>
OP: I second the words saying you have issues. Don't look for a guy, get your things together first.

You should know, however, that you must change your views on sex. Sex is about the connection and merging of both - think a very deep, passionate cuddle. But of course my words won't change your point of view, so therapy is heavily advised.

By the way, consider you may be just asexual, but keep in mind most of the time asexuality stems from other issues, such as trauma or pills. In the very very rare case it's just how you're wired, you're screwed. Personally I as a guy cannot separate sex from love and affection.
>>
>>17246797
>Being hurt by it doesn't make you want to avoid the source of affection even if you know it's fake and the warmth and safety you were experiencing were only an illusion.

Well it sounds like you are depressed or on something that damages your sex drive

I would suggest seeking out a professional to discuss this with
>>
>>17246821
I can't afford to get any kind of therapy right now.

I just don't understand how anyone could do that to someone they claim to love.
>>
>>17246831
>I just don't understand how anyone could do that to someone they claim to love.

have sex?

Uh, have you had an orgasm? They feel awesome

What is weird about two people that love each other sharing their private selves in an effort to make each other feel awesome?
>>
File: 1443134676086.jpg (21 KB, 460x470) Image search: [Google]
1443134676086.jpg
21 KB, 460x470
asexualitic dot com ?
>>
>>17246831
>I can't afford to get any kind of therapy right now.
Hold back until you get the therapy.

>I just don't understand how anyone could do that to someone they claim to love.
Because sex with love is a thing, where you pour all your romantic and loving feelings for the other person in the act. Sex and love ideally go together, not separate.
>>
>>17246844
Nah, OP has issues, this is the kind of "asexuality" you should get solved, not feel proud of.

>That pic
brb getting bleach eyedrops
>>
>>17246840
The thought of doing that just feels just as weird to me as killing and eating your own dog. Imagine scratching your little friend beind the ear and imagining what a great ham he is going to make.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with inherent natural instincts and you need to eat just as well as you need sex. It's the thought of using someone you enjoy having around to do it that's so bizarre.

Why shit where you eat?
>>
>>17246544
Be female
>>
>>17246861
>It's the thought of using someone you enjoy having around to do it that's so bizarre.
>Why shit where you eat?
Again, this is all indicative of extremely unhealthy emotions regarding sex.
Please, save your money and see a professional about this. For your own good and that of any of your potential future partners.
>>
>>17246861
Gonna tell you this again. Go see a therapist. Save money or whatever, but you have mental health issues that should get treated. Your views on sex are highly warped from what they truly are.
>>
>>17246887
It's not an "I have no money" kind of "can't afford". It's "giving in and showing weakness will prolong conditions that keep me in hell" -kind.

I need to seek support from my private life because I can't afford to talk to a therapist about these things.
>>
>>17246900
You need to. No one else will truly be able to help you, besides yourself.

It seems to me that your current position is way too comfortable for you and you don't want to get out of that. Furthermore you're not seeing you have a problem. And with that I cannot really help you.

All I can say is, don't get a cuddle buddy. You'll let them down and make them feel bad, and you will feel bad in turn. In short you're asking for the impossible.
>>
>>17246911
If "too comfortable" is what "the furthest away from suicide I can realistically remain", then I guess so.

But I'm not going to give in.
>>
>>17246916
No. I mean you're not making any effort to change your current situation. Thus, you're in a comfort zone because trying to deal with it and actively seeking for solutions seems too daunting for you.

I can tell because you're making up excuses as why you don't want to go to a therapist. I'm not discrediting your feelings - I'm telling you that if you actually saw there is a huge issue with you, you'd go anyways.
>>
Are you the same girl that can't enjoy sex?
Anyways, since you seem to like physical affection that's not penetrative, why don't you try finding a guy with some medical condition that makes it impossible?
>>
>>17246927
I am seeing a psychologist. He goes by outdated guidelines on some other bullshit that is going wrong with my life, and if I do a single mistake with jumping through his hoops, my entire fucking life is ruined forever.

I have bigger issues than this, and all I wanted was a hand to hold to make it easier to go through with it.
>>
>>17246934
See another psychologist then. Save your money and time and look for a better one.

>I have bigger issues than this
And this is a big issue, mind you.

>and all I wanted was a hand to hold to make it easier to go through with it.
Which implies getting a guy emotionally hooked to you, which is bound to happen with what you're asking for.
>>
>>17246934
try a support group. or try to get an asexual boyfriend
>>
>>17246933
Where would I get one?

>>17246943
You don't get to shop for mental health resources where I'm from. It's sink or swim, and I got stuck with this dumb cunt who doesn't believe someone can have two separate issues at once, and if a single glitter of distraction throws him off the issue I came there for in the first place, I am as good as dead.

This situation is somewhat stressful, and being able to love and be loved in return would make it more endurable.
>>
>>17246934
>all I wanted was a hand to hold to make it easier to go through with it.

then make female friends, or gay friends, or traps that want to date dudes

I mean holy shit, could another girl reading this thread explain how you think about sex to her?
>>
>>17246544
You have to share a powerful experience together; but, those are few and far between.
>>
>>17246969
I have female friends. They don't look like men, sound like men, smell like men or feel like men.

Have you ever eaten styrofoam? It's kind of like that.
>>
>>17246993
>They don't look like men, sound like men, smell like men or feel like men.

I guess make some internet dating bios that say you are are not interested in sex because you find it painful or something

but you're the one being weird Not many people have a physical AND smell requirement for the people that give them hugs and it not be rooted in sexual preference
>>
>>17247036
I never said it wasn't sexual, just that I can't stand sex.
>>
>>17247061
>I never said it wasn't sexual, just that I can't stand sex.

move

get a new head shrink

Seriously, wait like 24 hours and reread what you just typed

You want a sexual thing,but not the sex that comes with it

thats like, I want food, but I don't want to eat, and I want it in my body, but again, I dont want to eat it
>>
>>17247075
I want to touch the thing but not get killed and eaten by it.
>>
>>17247184
>get killed and eaten by it.

cocks don't do that
>>
>>17247201
My pocket snake does
>>
>>17247061
I've always wondered, why do so many asexuals get asspained over the idea of someone getting sex elsewhere, but never want to do it themselves?
>>
>>17247210
I'd be happy with a guy who takes his sexual needs out on someone else, but why would he be with me for, then?
>>
Cuddles
>>
>>17246602
>Imagine trying to relax and have a nice time around someone you know is planning to stab you, you just don't know when

Lmao good one, I like you
>>
>>17246840
That sounds icky
>>
>>17247259
And then he gets mad at you for not enjoying getting stabbed as much as he likes stabbing people. Like it's some sort of an insult, that out of all the people in the world he had to choose you, the only person who doesn't like getting stabbed, and you don't have the manners to at least PRETEND to like it.
>>
>>17246887
>Your views on sex are highly warped from what they truly are

And what truly is sex? I think most people's vision is warped to make it into some deep thing, a bond between two souls, but really it's just another itch to scratch. If OP doesn't buy into the "sex is sacred" narrative then I don't really think she's wrong, because it really isn't
>>
>>17247280
I'm more in the "sex is a bodily function that hurts me and I don't understand why you want to hurt me" view.
>>
>>17247210
I think because asexuals expect the sexual people to end up ditching them for the person they're having sex with
Because as you can see from this thread people can't separate love and affection from fucking
>>
>>17246544
You don't. You literally don't. Are you better at playing video games than my bros? No. Are you able to teach me skills/knowledge I want to learn in my education and career? No. Are you going to be strong when I need someone to lean on? No. Do you have a body that makes me want to be physically intimate with you on a primal level? Yes.

You need to learn that you're a piece of shit compared to pretty much any guy. You might be a little better in the areas I mentioned than some fags, but any dude I'm gonna bother being friends with, even a casual acquaintance, will usually have you beat in all those categories. Your only value to a man is sex and the promise of sex.
>>
>>17247290
>Are you going to be strong when I need someone to lean on? No.

What makes you think she won't?
>>
>>17247292
Guys who talk like that usually only chase after done-up girls who don't like them, so they assume all girls are cold and indifferent.
>>
>>17246544
It just sounds like you're after deep companionship with a guy. Despite what all the sex-focused anons in this thread might think, it's possible to get that out of a guy but it's a matter of finding one.

Probably make it clear from the get go that you're after a bro kind of relationship and it'll never develop into sex. You'll sift through a lot of guys with that.
>>
>>17247299
From the "uhh are you good at videogames?" bit I was gonna guess anon is some type of manchild who is afraid of relying on his partner and getting hurt
Let down these walls anon
>>
>>17246544
>How do you get male affection without having to buy it with sex?

Father + You = Receive affection, give nothing
Husband + You = Receive affection, give sex
Son + You = Receive nothing, give affection

Get a father.

If you don't have one, get adopted.

Solved.
>>
>>17247304
The problem is that a relationship WOULD be nice. The sex part just ruins everything.
>>
>>17247317
My dad was the /r9k/ type with no social skills. He died when I was 17 and it failed to make any tangible difference in my life.
>>
>>17247299
>>17247305
In my experience, women are far more prone to blaming their problems on external sources. "I feel bad because my health so I have to eat gluten free now until I decide to try shock therapy or something else I read about online", "I feel bored all the time and it must be because my friends and family aren't good enough even though I just sit on my ass with any hobbies besides watching tv and shitposting on facebook", "I feel nervous about this relationship so it must be because of the guy or I'm actually interested in another guy or I have a mental problem keeping me from loving him. It's definitely not because relationships are always weird and I just need to work together with him.". Shit like that. I've fucked a few GFs before, and dated plenty more, and while I think women have value outside of sex, I can definitely understand that perspective because pretty much the only women I'm willing to put up with all that shit above are the ones I am or will be fucking.
>>
>>17247319
Asexual guys are rare.

Plus you can have hugging in a bro-type relationship.
Besides, if you're after a relationship that involves no sex then you're pretty much after a close bro.

Or I guess a pre-marital religious relationship, that tends to imply sex at some point.
>>
>>17247326
So basically "all girls behave the same way and that's a fact" is what you're saying
>>
>>17247317
>>17247325
This is true. Find someone who would fill the role of a father for you, and you won't feel so empty that you'd be willing to fill that hole with empty sex. I'd be a father to a girl like you just for the practice, to make me a better father. There are others out there like me. Find one.
>>
>>17247326
In my experience, men have a higher suicide rate because they ignore their problems if they can't do the manly man thing and fix it themselve (i.e: continue to ignore it).

Not to go all feminist at you, but if it looks stupid but it works, it ain't stupid. Women live longer for a reason.
>>
>>17247335
Women have the higher suicide rate
>>
>>17247333
I'm 22 and I have absolutely zero faith in something like that working out.

Guys my age are peers and schoolmates. They want to fuck you on equal terms. Older men are predators who want to take advantage of you.
>>
>>17247337
Only in china.

And they make women drown their babies.
>>
>>17247337
Higher attempt rate
Successful suicides are mostly men

Women ask for help more than men amd attempts are cries for help
>>
>>17247331
Sure, why not? Because that's what you want to hear. This whole thread is based on generalization, so we can play the "not all X are Y" card for every post in the thread.

>>17247335
No, what I was saying is that men blame themselves for being a piece of shit more than women blame themselves. How they go about fixing/ignoring their problems is an extension of that.
>>
>>17247339
No women have a higher suicide rate in all places but Japan.
>>
>>17247338
Find a happily married man. Hang out with him and his wife together. Now you have parents which includes a father-figure. If you feel you need to hang out with a man one on one to receive affection, just give up now.
>>
>>17247341
Women dont ask for help more than men. That's why women are so fucked up.
>>
>>17247341
I don't know how you figure that, most failed attempts wouldn't be reported because not all make it to hospital.

>>17247337
>>17247344
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
Men definately have the higher suicide rate
>inb4 Wikipedia isn't reliable
Go to any government source that record the statistics for any country, or something like WHO and they will show the same thing. Men are more prone to killing themselves.

>>17247346
That wouldn't go well at all besides she said she's after a non-sexual relationship, not a father figure.
>>
>>17247342
>Because that's what you want to hear.

What I want to hear is an actual answer to the actual question that I actually asked which is why do you think you couldn't lean on your gf? Is the answer really "all women are the same"?
>>
>>17247347
Yes they do
>>
>>17247346
I'm not sure how to properly articulate the extent in which that is not a plausible, functional plan.

My mom is literally the best mother I know, I don't need some sort of replacement parents.
>>
>>17246572
21 male here that doesn't want sex cause it's only a temporary pleasure, I enjoy the company of women and cuddling and fun out door activities. So speak for yourself loser Virgin
>>
OP have you tried getting a gay friend? I have one who tells me he loves me basically everyday and he would never actually try to put his penis in me
>>
OP, I suggest you just go find some blokes that you can get along with, make it known what you're after.
Based on their reaction, you can take it from there.

There are guys who would be fine with a relationship without sex. They're the minority, sure, but they exist. It's just a matter of looking. You'll find what your after if you try.
>>
>>17247356
So just walk up to a guy and calmly tell him I intend to leech off his body heat for soothing pheronemones?
>>
What are you people 3ven talking about in here? That sex is a bad thing? Depends on the person
>>
>>17247361
No the opposite
Sex is the most wonderful perfect thing in the world and the epitome of human affection and if you don't think so you are mentally ill
Typical shit
>>
>>17247359
If you're after coming across as creepy, crazy, and clingy. Sure.

I said find guys you can get along with first. Build the foundation of your relationship as a friendship. If you like him/feel comfortable with him then say "I want to leech off your body heat for soothing pheronemones with no possible way of leading into sexual intercourse"

There's got to be guys who wouldn't turn that down. Even I think it's got a nice soothing sound to it.
>>
>>17247361
>compares sex to being stabbed

What the hell? You know sex is a thing that most people enjoy, right? How many sexual experiences did you have?
>>
>>17247359
I'm 38 and have never had sex and have had several long term gfs. They wanted it but i want to save myself for relationships where i think it's going to be a lifetime relationship. My brother didn't have sex until he got engaged and then mad her stop until they got married which she was mad about
>>
>>17247363
The reaction your talking about is a chemical in the brain which I can take drugs to get without sex and how simple minded of you if it's that big of a deal to you
>>
>>17247361
I'm fine with people having sex. I just hate it when they make me do it.
>>
>>17247368
Didn't mean to quote link
>>
>>17247353
While I agree with you on the cuddling and emotional intimacy being what I really want, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I would go insane without eventually having sex with that person.
>>
>>17247368
I lost count of how many sex partners I've had between 6 and 7. I got taken home by two guys and I can't remember if the other one fucked me too.
>>
>>17246544
If you don't have a father or brothers you're fucked.
>>
>>17247370
What?
>>
>>17247363
Again it depends on the person. I know guys that are horn dogs and constantly want sex but they are the minority. I know plenty of guys indifferent to sex even guys that have no desire to masturbate. Just find someone who has comparable views on sex as you do.
>>
>>17247378
Are you implying that you got raped?

Do you masturbate, or is every kind of sexual pleasure bad for you?
>>
>>17247372
Then find a partner who has the same views on sex you do.
>>
Be easy to hang out with. Be likable. Be a good person.
>>
>>17247388
I've never been fucked without permission. I've been so drunk that I don't care, but if there's a noodle on the ground, the dog will eat it.

I don't masturbate. I try, sometimes, but there's absolutely nothing in my power I could do to get sufficiently worked up, and in the end I'll just be so frustrated that I cry.
>>
>>17246618
>I have no male family members.
Here's your problem. You need to accept that there will always be something lacking in your life. If you do you'll probably stop looking at men like their a completely different species of bad emotionless people.
This will also solve the psychological block in your head which also makes you believe sex is something evil which Satan and evil men created.
>>
>>17246544
try not being a whore. decent men don't date chicks that ride the cock carousel.
>>
>>17247404
>If you do you'll probably stop looking at men like their a completely different species of bad emotionless people.

I don't think she thinks that at all
If she did she wouldn't want their affection
>>
>>17247404
I don't think men or sex are inherently evil. They don't mean to do it on purpose.
>>
>>17247401
So there is no traumatic experience regarding sex in the past? Just making sure.

Are you able to maintain lubrication and swelling during sex?
>>
>>17247408
Decent women don't fuck men who use the words "cock carousel".
>>
>>17247404
>sex is something evil which Satan and evil men created.

But it is

Ok no not evil
But it's not something good either
It's just a thing
Why is it so unnaceptable for people not to be into this particular thing?

Not op btw
>>
>>17247414
I think she said it already that she hates every minute of sex and just grinds her teeth and bears it so I doubt she even gets wet
>>
>>17247414
I can get wet enough that it doesn't hurt going in.

If I have traumas, I have zero recollection about it.
>>
>>17247424
Have you talked with a doctor about your problems?

You might want to try lube in your next sexual encounter, your own lubrication might be too weak. Actually, I would expect it to be weak considering your thoughts about sex.
>>
>>17247433
A psychiatrist told me to go to a gyno.

I have no intention to pay money to have a gyno tell me to go to a psychiatrist.
>>
>>17247436
There are various physical disorders related to your problems. If you tell the gyno that you had your psyche checked already, then he will check for less likely causes.

Most cases similar to yours are caused by traumatic experiences, bad upbringing or bad body image. That's why every doctor will send you to a psychiatrist first, so he doesn't waste his time.

But you have been there already, next step is going to a doctor.
>>
>>17247444
Are any of them treatable at home? Should I just get lube and try to pretend like I'm not mad about losing 20 minutes of my day to it?
>>
>>17247450
I would recommend against self-treatment.

If you really don't want to go to a gynecologist, yeah buy lube and use it.
>>
>>17247401
>if there is a noodle on the ground the dog will eat it
Depends on the person. I get turned off when my girl gets drunk and starts begging for sex. For ex, last girl i was with was smoking hot, extremely beautiful, and incredibly sexual and intimate and got me turned on all the time. But once she got stupid drunk it was a turn off. I loved making love to her the next morning when she was sober but those nights she'd get shitfaced strumbling around falling over herself stupid drunk while she stripped naked awkwardly and begged me to fuck her as she was about to pass out it was a total turnoff. One time it even gave me painful blue balls bc she had me so turned on before she got shitfaced and i told her about it in the morning and she replied "you should have just stuck it in me." Sorry but not every guy likes being a dog, and guys like that are the minority in my experience in life.
>>
>>17247457
I'm pretty sure that with the two guys one of them asked if it's ok, I just said "I don't care what you do to me at this point", and they took it for a yes.

Noodle on the ground.
>>
>>17247418
There is nothing wrong with not being into sex. I had a beautiful and sweet girlfriend i loved a lot and she didn't like being intimate much, got offended if i would so much as touch her buttom (which i only did that once). Never touched her tits, never saw her naked, buti never but any pressure on her to be more intimate bc i was happy with her. I liked that she was so conservative. We went our separate ways when we went to different colleges but got back together after we graduated and she had had sex by that point but still didn't like being physically intimate much. She would get naked for me no problem but that was about it. I ate her out once when she asked me to in return for sucking my cock (which i never asked her to do, should have taken that opportunity in hindsight) and she said it was the first orgasm she ever had but she didn't get wet much. We are still good friends and she's a sweet girl but she's just not much into being physically intimate which didn't bother me bc i was happy with her. She left me for a guy who made enough money to support a family which i didn't offer at the time but she was sweet about it and let me down so gentle and sweet there was no pain. Again, we are still friends
>>
>>17247463
Well not all guys are like those 2, the majority aren't. If you're with a guy that is too much of a horn dog for you move on unt you find a guy on your level. This isn't rocket science but basic common sense
>>
>>17247493
My level is "nothing at all ever". The best I can do is endure it, I guess, like bad weather. Lube will probably help.
>>
>>17246766
>I lost interest in the only kink I had been into.

What was the kink?
>>
>>17247507
Feedism, not that it's important.
>>
>>17247603
Interesting. What did you like about it? What made it lose appeal?
>>
>>17247619
I don't know. I've just always had some kind of a vague interest in fat guys (still do) but at some point after almost masturbating successfully, it just disappeared. It's not sexual anymore.
>>
>>17246544
You don't.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaDUtPffuvA

These people have a mutually sexless relationship so I'm sure you could also find a guy like that. They met online, so maybe try asexual websites and forums.
>>
>>17247638
I can't even find a normal bloke on one
>>
>>17247436
>A psychiatrist told me to go to a gyno.
>Implying all psychiatrists know what they're doing
>Implying gynos don't know what they're doing
Instead of attention whoring on 4chan about it, get your stupid fat ass up and take care of your problems.
>>
>>17247879
>implying I haven't done all that I reasonably could
>>
>>17246588
>who have liked ME

typical female

how about you go ask the guy YOU like out for a change

actually please don't, nobody should have to put up with you
>>
>>17247353
see
>>17246572

The desire for sex isn't mutually exclusive with "cuddling and fun outdoor activities". If you had the choice between a girl who likes outdoor activities and didn't put out, versus a girl who likes outdoor activities and does put out, you know which one you would prefer to be with.
Don't act like sex isn't important, you nincompoop.
>>
>>17248139
I have. Every time I've found one. 10 times out of 10, I've been turned down.
>>
>>17248634
Stop being fat.
>>
>>17248657
I'm 5'6 and around 125 lbs.

I don't work out but I pretty much walk nonstop at work, picking up and moving stock 8 hours per day.
>>
>>17248710
>>17248634
maybe you need to punch a little more in your weight class honey, I know you all think you deserve 10/10 prince charming but thats not how it works
>>
>>17248718
I like fat guys who don't have a weird face or a personality disorder.

What should I be settling for?
>>
>>17248657
What the hell
>>
>>17246544
have a reasonable personality
>>
>>17248718
Wait wasn't the advice "ask the guys you like out" and now that you learn that she did the advice is "go out with the guys you don't like" just like she was already doing?
You should refrain from posting if are so useless
>>
>>17248797
?

It's solid advice.
>>
>>17248797
>>17248801
>>17248710
>responding
>>
>>17248810
That has nothing do to with the topic
Op isn't even fat
>>
File: Internet Girl 21.jpg (113 KB, 595x1216) Image search: [Google]
Internet Girl 21.jpg
113 KB, 595x1216
>>17246544

>develop your character/work on improving yourself
>go outside and talk to men
>???
>profit

Although honestly, sending something like pic relayed is still the best answer.
>>
>>17248866
She doesn't want a guy who wants to have sex with her
How is sending a picture of herself in underwear going to achieve that
>>
>>17246544
I don't even care about sex, I actually prefer fapping to weird porn and affection is all I really need from the relationship, but I'd never want to have anything to do with a girls who doesn't want to have sex with me, because it shows that either she isn't attracted to me, doesn't think I'm good enough, she's selfish, etc.
>>
>>17248876

What I meant is that unless she develops herself as a person, sex is all she's got. Did that explanation help?
>>
>>17248866
sauce
>>
>>17246772
>trying not to cry while waiting for it to be over
that's kinda hot
>>
>>17246764

Quit acting like every guy out there just wants to constantly be having sex. I'd do anything to just have a chick who I can talk to and relate with on an intellectual, emotional and mental level.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.