[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is an extremist / non-verbal way to let the opposite sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 81z2N-zi2oL.png (268 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
81z2N-zi2oL.png
268 KB, 512x512
What is an extremist / non-verbal way to let the opposite sex know you are abstinent and they shouldn't hit on you? I am very attractive and want people to stop flirting! Serious replies please.
>>
Tell them you're abstinent and that they shouldn't hit on you. I don't know why it should be non-verbal.
>>
Dress modest
>>
>>17246543
Avoid eye contact. Ignore them.

That's probably the easiest route.
>>
>>17246547
Because people do the thing where they small talk you and don't reveal their interest so I assume they're just "being nice"... then they hit me with
>what are we?
>>
>>17246543
Just be a bitch, nobody will want to be around you for very long...
>>
Just say this to everyone you meet,
"I am very attractive and want people to stop flirting!"
Trust me they'll stop talking to you immediately.
>>
>>17246543
Why are you abstinent?
>>
>>17246756
I've been brainwashed with Christianity so I prefer to wait until marriage. You don't NEED sex.
>>
>>17246770
You can't just say your gonna wait till marriage after having a habit of regretful one night stands .
>>
>>17246770
>You don't NEED sex
The brainwash is strong here.
>>
>>17246543
stop showering and brushing your teeth
>>
if a simple & firm no won't suffice kiss them n tell now they have aids too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.