[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cant stand the guilt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: w2Q5Sxl.jpg (194 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
w2Q5Sxl.jpg
194 KB, 1080x1080
My brother had a horrible car accident last year, hit by a drunk driver and ended up in a coma and when he woke up he lost all his abilities. Has to relearn to use his muscles like swallowing.
This really sent me into a deeper depression, this is my little brothers life, he cant take care or support himself. No girl will want to date him, people already treat him like hes slow... so its been hard on everyone even though hes so optimistic.
The thing is ive spent this whole time cheating on my girlfriend whos upstate in college with two different coworkers, one is basically my second girlfriend and the other is strictly sex, she kicks me out as soon as we're done. But i cant face my girlfriend whos planning our future together and is saving up for us to have a house together. Ive been fighting with her everyday out of anger at myself and she doesnt deserve that, i tried breaking up with her but she doesnt want to and i care for her too much...i even missed her call at midnight to wish me happy birthday because i was busy fucking one of the girls.
I dont care about the other girls but im so fucked up i need someone physically with me, to just hold my hand through these times. I even tell my girlfriend shes causing me to be miserable and lonely...shes transferring to a college nearby this fall. I know im a shitty person, so what should i do? I want to forget i did anything and continue on with her when she gets here...but i really do love her and KNOW she deserves better
>>
>>17246346
If there was a god, you're the one that would have been in the coma.
>>
Tell her you cheated. It's the only way dude.
>>
>>17246346
Apologies from a former drunk driver. I thank God every day that I didn't hit anyone or anything like that. I just got my license back and I have been sober ever since my arrest. Sorry about your brother. Makes my determination to remain sober even stronger.
>>
>>17246346
>but i really do love her and KNOW she deserves better
Then face your judgment like a man, and come clean. Even doing this is an act of self-improvement, and who knows? Perhaps it will prove to be enough for her. And even if it's not, you've still taken a step on the path out.
>>
>>17246352
Youre preaching to the choir, id gladly accept that fate to save my brother
>>
I already cheated on her before with an ex as a one time mistake, i told her immediately after and was ready for her to leave me, but she gave me a second chance, because she knew i was going through alot...i dont have the balls to her i did it again with two other gurls
>>
Jesus what a fucking mess. How about start by stopping the cheating, and covering up of the actual problem. Go for a long drive somewhere and think, let your emotions out, scream and yell, what ever. Go talk to some friends, family. Go help your fucking brother for fucks sake. Anything other than drowning yourself in sex.

Your girl sounds like she's loyal enough, so you should be thanking god, jesus, and 32 other deities that you've been so lucky. Take some time and get a grip on yourself. Your girl, and your brother need a you right now, and you're the only one who can fix your shit.
>>
>>17246346
Break it off with the other girls as soon as possible. Then, admit to her you cheated. She deserves to know. Tell her you would try and work things out if that's what she wants but you can understand if she doesn't want to.

That's it. Stop being a bitch, be a man. Don't blame your brother's accident for your actions.
>>
Op here, im on the phone with her...she said she already suspected it but believed me when i lied to her, she was upset...i cried, she said she forgave me..i told her to hold off on it but she shut me up and told me shes forgiving me to show me that she loves me 100%
>>
>>17246412
Your advice is like cold water, youre right and i screenshot this to remind myslef everyday
>>
>>17246352
Well he has to deal with guilt, soooooooo...
>>
>>17246657
Update: so i told her about the second girl...she didnt take that well...said she didnt want to see my face but we talked some more and shes willing to make it work, she cried alot and now im waiting on a call back from her. Im worried she'll reconsider and wont call back
>>
>>17247020
She sounds pathetic desu. Not an attractive trait. I see why you cheat on her.
>>
>>17247028

Now you realize why guys who have oneitis always fumble so hard.
>>
>>17246346
Call her, and tell her to just stay quiet until you're done explaining everything. And then say something like:
You're fucked up and you've been depressed because of how good she is for you and about your little brother and that you need the physical attention that she can't give because of where life took her. Tell her you're an absolute piece of shit and that she deserves much better than you, and you know that, and it only makes you feel worse knowing what you've done to not only yourself but her, and that you don't know what to do because of your depression.

If she's some kind of holy saint she might hang around a bit.

If she's somewhat intelligent she'll know that she can never truly forgive you for what you've done, and move on now rather than later on.

Trust me, from being the cheater to being cheated on, it's better this way.
>>
Monogamy isn't natural, stop pretending
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.