[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got Kicked Out of Applebees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: REEEE.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
Ok I've had enough today. I got kicked out of Applebees for being politically incorrect this evening.

I sat down wearing my Donald Trump hat and shirt when I saw a white dude and his Asian girlfriend sitting across from me in another table. I became really angry at them especially the white dude. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I stopped by at their table and told the white dude that he's participating in the white genocide of this country and he should be ashamed for dating an Asian girl. I went to use the bathroom and when I got back, the manager was there. Manager told me to leave for threatening comments made at the couple and being "racist". I told the manager that I was exercising my right to freedom of speech and that I was going to sit back down and eat my food. Manager then said to leave or he was going to call the police. I shouted at him saying, "White power!" and left.

How is this fair? I want to continue making comments directed at couple who are interracial dating/marriage in public. I'm not a racist. How should I go about making them in public?
>>
>>17246320
NICE B8 I RATE 0/8 M8
>>
0/10 what the fuck are you doing, son
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
i hate summer
>>
>>17246328
It's probably some mongolian beady eyed fggt posting nonsense for keks
>>
>>17246320
I know this is bait, but shit like this is EXACTLY what detracts from the Trump movement and white men as a whole.

You fucking dumb nigger faggot, stop baiting
>>
>>17246336

and yet not a kek to be heard
>>
>>17246338
And ye, shittier bait emerges....
>>
>>17246328
Saving America

>>17246336
100% White American

>>17246338
This is not bait. This is what's going to happen more often. I've been doing this for 3 months now. Harassing interracial couples and shame them in public might help stem the tide and help cause a decline in interracial dating in this country.
>>
>>17246388
No, it's just going to make people hate conservative white males even more. Use your fucking head, you can't stop race mixing overnight, it takes an established political atmosphere. We do not have the upper hand in that sense.
>>17246373
It's bait because I support Trump?
Consider suicide
>>
-34/10

This is copypasta. I do wish I had a jackass friend like you in real life who was this openly stupid though. It would fucking hilarious to go out in public with you. I mean I've had dumb friends and it's funny to see them make a fool of themselves in public but this is good shit here. Sadly your story is filed under "things that never happened".

For the sake of argument though.

>How is this fair?
How is fair that you got kicked out of a dining establishment? As a privately owned business they have the right to deny anyone business on whatever basis they deem suitable. If you feel like you were being discriminated against then you have every right to file a complaint to get the situation rectified.

>How should I go about making them in public?
Go to a public place and do it. The keyword is public. There you have absolutely every right to practice the First Amendment regardless of how dumb you may sound or offensive. You still have to watch what you say though, and don't cite any hate speech. Actually, in all honesty, there really isn't much of a First Amendment anymore. You'll probably get the cops called on you and arrested for some reason or another for not complying or some other trumped up charge. Pun intended. At least in a public space you have a better chance to fight for you choice to be a retard.

>all this for bait...
>i'm bored
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.