[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF doesn't find me that attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: rirbbt.jpg (103 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
rirbbt.jpg
103 KB, 600x600
Asked my gf to rate me. Never thought I was the worst looking guy. Get like 6-8 on /soc/. She says "you're like an 8, but if you work out, you'll be a 9 or 10". I was a bit angry because I wanted to know what was bringing me down. It was surprising because she seemed to have a high opinion of me before, but now I'm thinking she doesn't like how I look or some shit.

I asked her what was average on her scale, and she said 7.. which made zero sense to me. I asked her why, and she kept rating a bunch of guys I thought were ugly as 6s. She told me only guys like Zac Efron and Adam Levine are 10 to her.

I think she's like a 5 or 6 without make up on. She likes me and even tho I'm always fighting with her about shit (i make her cry a lot) she still comes back to me. I just hate when she fucks with my ego sometimes... like she will look at another guy while we are driving in the car, or she tells me how hot her favorite actor singer. I asked her what she thought a 9 was, and she basically told me I was less attractive than some famous DJ (who is like a 7.5 in my book). I felt like slapping her shit. Then she's always on her phone sometimes while I just sit there confused. I even told her straight up that I think I am better looking than her, and she gets mad and says she doesn't think so. She tells me to go find a girl who I am a 10 if that makes me happy.

what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>17246229
>I think she's like a 5 or 6
>i make her cry a lot
>muh ego

What you're doing wrong is being a douchebag to your girlfriend. Leave her so she can find someone who finds her attractive and doesn't make her cry.
>>
>what am I doing wrong
Everything.
>>
>>17246229
How is 8/10 "not that attractive?" I fucking wish I was an 8/10. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>17246229
Are you over 18?
>>
In this thread: "I am a faggot" -OP

You are pathetic and don't even deserve a response. I truly hope this is a troll.
>>
>>17246229
>what am I doing wrong?
Trying to be in a relationship while being 12 years old. Go play Pokemon like the other kids your age. And leave 4chan underage are not allowed here.
>>
What you're doing wrong is expecting a girl to think like a guy. You're all butthurt because you think being pretty is important. That's what faggots do. Women get into relationships to be treated well, to have a good future, and to feel good (mostly about themselves). Good looks is a perk that most women will weigh lightly against the other elements of the relationship. You don't weigh it lightly because you're a man and good looks in a girl are more important to you.

Either accept that she's not a man, or go find yourself a bear and suck some dick.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.