[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I leave GF for other girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0174.jpg (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0174.jpg
2 MB, 1242x2208
>Have qt 3.14 gf
>Half the time we get along, sex is eh but I'm her first so she will get better
>But she's really judgemental of my interests and wants me to drop certain hobbies, she can be really selfish and makes little to no effort, Very superficial and rude

I don't know if it's going to work out, so I either have the choice of talking it out with her and hoping for the best or leave her for this girl who is nowhere near as cute but supports my interests and hobbies, is a lot less selfish, tries her best not to judge, and emotionally is the opposite of qt.

What do?
>>
sounds like door number 2 is the better option
>>
>>17246199
When I say "nowhere near as cute" I mean as in she's almost physically unattractive. Maybe as we get to know each other better I'll end up liking her?

I think you're right though.
>>
>>17246199
He's right. Fuck her in the arse until she's so unbearable that you can't stand her and then spend some time rekindling past hobbies and interests while looking for a new girl
>>
>>17246211
in that case you should probably just dump the bitch and look for a girl who is neither a bitch nor uggo. Being single isn't the end of the fucking world man.
>>
>>17246227
But I like uggo girl tho, I think I'm gonna try
>>
>She wants me to drop certain hobbies
>Selfish
>No effort
>Rude

With the options you're giving me, you better leave her and go for the other chick. But honestly if she's as unattractive as you say she is, just find a 3rd girl who at the least doesn't mind your hobbies and is mildy decent to look at
>>
You won't last long with a person who limits you that way, and you also won't go really far if the girl isn't attractive to you. No, you can't force yourself to see someone as attractive, believe me, I've tried.
>>
OP, if you're assessing people based on looks to this degree, especially calling someone "uggo" then going for them, you're not going to find success. You've already labelled that person as ugly in your own mind, you can't help them to feel better about themselves. You have nothing to offer them.

You should search for a third option - someone who is as superficial as you are. Or else re-assess why you are being so superficial. You have to at least see some kind of beauty in who you're with as the foremost thing, or you just don't like them.
>>
You answered your own question.
>>
It's up to you, kiddo, but I wouldn't be with girl who sucks out all the emotional energy out of you. You know, trying to change your nature never ends well.
>>
op if your gonna break up with your girlfriend ask if she would be up for a 3 way

both out comes you get girl 2
>>
>>17246186
>so I either have the choice of talking it out with her and hoping for the best or leave her for this girl

You should probably try the communication thing before running into another pussy.

If you suck at communication, you can't blame her for doing things you hate.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.