[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get my girlfriend to love anal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: backside.gif (15 KB, 165x187) Image search: [Google]
backside.gif
15 KB, 165x187
She enjoys it when I lick and finger her ass, but doesn't ask for it...and forget the D.

I need help with the psychological side, getting to know how and why she's reluctant. I've talked to her about it several times and although she admits it feels good, she isn't that into it.
>>
>>17246124
Anal itself doesn't feel good for women. The bigger the object the more painful anal is and the more risk there is to break your pooper. Is this really a question?
>>
>>17246124
Because she doesn't have a prostate.
Female pooper isn't meant for sex.
>>
>>17246477
>implying male pooper is made for sex
>>
>>17246124
I really didn't think I'd enjoy anal but my husband wanted to try it it so I agreed. I freaking loved it, which was a huge shock.

You need to let her know that if it doesn't work out then you'll never make her do it again. Tell her you'll go really slowly and you'll stop if it becomes too much for her. Trust is very important between the two of you because she needs to be 100% relaxed and comfortable.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.