[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too much /pol. How do I become a less hateful person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: The-Hateful-8.jpg (145 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
The-Hateful-8.jpg
145 KB, 620x350
Too much /pol. How do I become a less hateful person?
>>
Is it best to be just like everyone else? Should I get a tattoo to show how unique and special I am, but maybe some Chinese symbol so I fit in with everybody?
>>
For real?
Meditation helped me a ton. I finally understand the concept of "forgiveness", which before I thought was a cuck response, but now I see is about accepting what's happened and moving forward by letting go of your attachment to the past. It doesn't mean you forget what happened, only that it cannot be changed and the only option is to deal with the situation as it is now.
>>
>>17246086
I never understood meditation. You just sit cross-legged and chant "ohm" repeatedly?
>>
going outside and getting life experience usually cures the kind of problem you have, you sheltered, frightened little faggot fuck
>>
>>17246107
If there's assholes like you out there then why bother?
>>
>>17246103
No that's retarded hindu shit

Just focus on breathing, focusing on just that will clear your head, your mind will wander to whatever but you bring it back to breathing. Strengthens your prefrontal cortex, you can google whatever that means.
>>
>>17246103
It’s about focusing on your breath, so you can be in the moment. Right here, right now, not two years ago when that bitch wouldn’t go out with you or five years ago when your dad gave you a beating you didn’t deserve. When you’re in the moment, all that bullshit just fades away.

http://www.wildmind.org/background/moment
>>
>>17246103

It's about letting go. Concentrating and focusing are the opposite. Concentrating on humming "Ohm" is just a stupid waste of energy. It's releasing the feeling of letting go and how you go about getting that is for everyone different.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.