[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a guy who enjoys practical jokes. So I went to see my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: 1463625379957.jpg (84 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463625379957.jpg
84 KB, 768x1024
I'm a guy who enjoys practical jokes. So I went to see my new girlfriends parents. After dinner I excused myself to go relieve myself. Instead of going to the guest bathroom I found my way into their private bedroom with a bath. I sat down there and pinched a loaf. I'd been saving it for the occation so it was huge and hard. And it needed minimal clean up effort, so I wiped my butt and threw the paper in their waste basket.

My gf has been hard to reach and she cancelled on the movie we were going to see tomorrow.

Should I explain to them it was just a prank? I mean, I thought it was pretty funny.
>>
>>17246026
Oh, Im a bit stoned. I didnt take a shit in their bath, i took a shit on a toilet in their private bathroom. And also didnt flush. Left it there floating. Haha.
>>
What are we doing here, OP?
>>
>>17246036
idk advice on how to handle it
>>
>>17246026
OP is that your pic
>>
>>17246026

Why

Just

Why
>>
>>17246042
no just a dude i look like. Actually i think he posted because he looked like a dude in the thread he was posting in.
>>
>>17246043
I wanted to make a funny joke, as an icebreaker, so they would warm up to me.
>>
>>17246026
>>17246029
>>17246041
>>17246049

I think this is just one of those situations where you need to fundamentally change every aspect of your personality and existence
>>
>>17246054
op on suicide watch holy shit
>>
>>17246054
what does that even mean? you dont know me
>>
>>17246069

Mate, you've taught us a whole lot about you in a very short amount of time. and I think your girlfriend's parents are thinking the same thing. I know you well enough
>>
>>17246075
Im a warm and caring person, if anyone should change, is people with no sense of humor.
>>
>>17246085

It's not warm or caring to make people deal with your poop
>>
>>17246088
lol whatever, they just had to flush it. wasnt a big deal.
>>
>>17246091

You threw your shitpapers in their wastebasket
>>
>>17246097
yeah, I was afraid it would mess up the image of the loaf if there were papers in there lol. whatever, it was pretty hard, so there were hardly an poop on it. It probably dried up straight away and got thrown next time they emptied it. They proably didnt even notice.
>>
>>17246101

...They noticed.
>>
>>17246054
Agreeing here. My advice is radical personal reinvention.
>>
>>17246104
well wtf. i could play it off as being afraid it would mess up their pipes to flush paper. idk why they even care, there were some disgusting shit in there wastebasket already.
>>
>>17246110

Is this honestly not a troll thread?
>>
>>17246114
no this is isnt a troll thread, im not saying anything racist to make people mad or saying anything outragous. im just stoned and sad my girl isnt answering me.
>>
>>17246125

Well honestly dude, what kind of message do you think you were sending by leaving a giant turd in their bathroom? That's not an endearing display of humor, it's a giant middle finger
>>
>>17246125
She's not answering you because you're the kind of loser who thinks leaving your shit in someone's toilet is funny.
>>
>>17246136
>>17246137
It happened to me once, and i thought it was hilarious. It smells bad so in a sense its kindof a fart joke. humor is supposed to be a bit rude and play on insecurities. i cant believe ppl lack humor.
>>
>>17246142
You're also the type of loser to get high and post on an anime message board for relationship advice.

You really think your gf not responding is just a fluke?
>>
>>17246142

I think the person who did it to you MEANT for it to be hostile, and you're just fundamentally confused on the basic idea of humor, and how to make an impression on people
>>
>>17246147
i mean, one little joke shouldnt be enough to end a growing relationship
>>
>>17246150

I just feel like I'm being mean now, but... I doubt the poop was the only thing
>>
>>17246148
haha not it wasnt hostile that dude is just very absent minded.

fuck, maybe i should just text her parents and say im sorry and claim i was really stoned or something.
>>
>>17246156

>maybe i should just text her parents and say im sorry and claim i was really stoned or something
>Haha, that's a relief, Anon! I sure do hope you impregnate my daughter someday!
>>
>>17246154
haha, no we were doing fine up until the dinner.
>>
>>17246158
haha, no way she uses the pill, aslo im pro choice.
>>
>Responding to this horrible bait
>>
>>17246173
how is it bait? its just asking advice i dont intend to offend anyone or insult them with racism or sexism and shit like that
>>
>>17246054
This and a therapist.
>>
>>17246026
>>17246029
Let me guess, medical marijuana license to treat your autism?
>>
>>17246054
This.

And anon...
>>17246101
They noticed.
>>
Op you sound like the most annoying fucking Stoner. Are you 5 years old? Why are you so childish? Why do you think people don't have humor because they don't have your retarded immature sense of humor?

6/10 bait made me reply
>>
File: smuggysmug.jpg (144 KB, 489x366) Image search: [Google]
smuggysmug.jpg
144 KB, 489x366
your landwhale girlfriend is probably rethinking her whole life since she ended up with you

weed is also toxic and fuels guerrilla groups in SA, you're a fucking bitch who would get their teeth kicked in if you ever set foot here, gringo

worthless motherfucker
>>
First of all, how is this a "prank"? Only a fucking eight year old thinks poop is funny, and there's no actual prank involved here, you just forgot to flush. If this is a prank, you're developmentally regressed. Maybe your gf's parents just don't want their daughter wasting her time with you.

Second of all you douchebag, it's rude.
>>
lots of haters in this thread, and no real advice.
>>
This thread made my day.

OP stay how you are, I like your sense of humor.
>>
op i dont think anyone here can say anything to make you better
>>
>I'm a guy who enjoys practical jokes.

I knew this will be good.
>>
>>17246162
Man, you are the embodiment of autism. GREAT JOB!
>>
>>17247677
So, whats your advice?
>>
>>17246051
now this is bait
>>
>>17246029
>>17246026
>>17246051
>>17247677
Is there any advice to give? You fucked up your chance of a relationship, if I was that girl I wouldn't take back some Shaggy-looking dude that shit in my parents toilet and didn't flush as a 'prank'

Move on a find a new girl and this time keep your butthole in check
>>
>I'm a guy who enjoys practical jokes.

Not top shelfing that shit. You are a fucking disgrace to all pranksters. Loki would not be pleased with your poor efforts.

Oh yeah, this is bait btw...
>>
>>17247682
Thanks bro.
>>
>>17246075

10/10 response.
>>
File: 1463625480714.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1463625480714.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>17248063
>top shelfing that shit
>>
OP, I don't even know why I am
>giving a serious response to a bait thread in 2k16
But here's 3 things you should remember about practical jokes:

1. Practical jokes are only funny for people who don't have to clean up after it. This is also why you innately recognised that your girlfriend and her parents would not find it funny - because - surprise, they have to clean up after it.

2. Practical jokes are less funny the more emotional and physical effort it takes to clean up. Your unflushed turd and shitstreaked tissues in the wastepaper basket may not take much physical effort to clean up, but takes a lot of emotional effort because they have to deal closely with the disgusting faecal matter a guy they hardly know literally shat out. on purpose. That's very different to a known mate of yours who you know means no harm accidentally not flushing.

3. Practical jokes are a slippery slope into the worst case scenarios. Their first impression of you is that you are willing to literally shit all over their house. They will naturally be disgusted and horrified at what you might decide to do in the future if you believe you are on friendlier and closer terms with them.

You can call them and apologise and say that you are an immature person and you thought it would be a funny practical joke at the time. Do not try to "explain" to them what a prank is or what their definition of funny should be.
>>
File: 1454374064370.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
1454374064370.gif
2 MB, 390x277
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.