[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some help about a certain lesbian girl I'm interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1439937059059.jpg (273 KB, 577x582) Image search: [Google]
1439937059059.jpg
273 KB, 577x582
I need some help about a certain lesbian girl I'm interested in (I'm a bisexual guy).

I talked with her online and we decided to meet IRL (as friends, of course.) We met up in a park and she was with her best friend smoking cigarettes. We talked about some stuff and she touched me a lot of times when she found an opening (she touched my arm and we compared our hand sizes).

As the wind was very cold, she invited me to her apartment and we spent some time together in her bedroom. I was a bit shy and she asked me to sit beside her on the bed.

After an hour or so, I decided to go home. Before saying goodbye, she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. She also said that she was "impressed", as she didn't expect me to be so cool.

Well, turns out that I'd really like to have some lewd moments with her. She said that she'll invite me to smoke weed at her apartment someday, and I want to do the right thing when the time comes.

Extra info about her: left-wing feminist, very esoteric/spiritual, hipster-ish, likes anime.
>>
Shes lesbian, so respect her choices and dont do anything bad to her or impose your shit on her. Didnt even bother reading past the first sentence
>>
chances are that she might not be interested in you as you may be in her. She is lesbian after all. Takes things really calmly and slow and talk to her. Don't try anything risky
>>
File: 1447328345958.jpg (29 KB, 324x448) Image search: [Google]
1447328345958.jpg
29 KB, 324x448
>>17246058
I don't think merely asking for casual sex is "doing something bad to her". She just have to say yes or no.

>>17246062
Yeah, sure. I'm just curious because she was way too chummy with a guy she just met. I don't know it it's just part of her personality, but she easily broke the touch barrier and this is very unusual.
>>
File: 1452114953722.png (43 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1452114953722.png
43 KB, 255x255
>>
>>17246018
Girls are more touchy feely with their friends. None of what you described is something straight girls wouldn't do with their straight female friends. It doesn't require a big stretch of logic to assume lesbians to treat guys similarly to how straight girls treat girls.
If you ask for sex she'll just be very dissapointed in you.
>>
>>17246170
Huh... Guess I won't do anything, then. I honestly believe it's not impossible to see a move coming from her. She seems to be a very erotic person and all.
>>
Disgusting she's a feminist, leave her alone
>>
>>17246018
>when you instantly recognize nikumi from Shokugeki no Soma
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.