[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I care about how many guys a girl has been with? Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1460870520803.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460870520803.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
Should I care about how many guys a girl has been with?

Should this concern me at all? Even if the number is high like say 10?
>>
>10
>high
>>
desu in this day and age that's normal

ive only had sex with one person, my bf, but I feel like that's extremely rate
>>
>>17245973
It is high.
Also this thread is guaranteed 200 replies
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 780x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 780x505
>10
>high

Not these days m8.

In all seriousness, the amount of previous sexual partners (on both sides) will mess with the ability to pair bond. But other than that I think it all comes down to how you both feel about each other.

If it's something that bothers you, then don't even bother attempting a serious relationship with an (ex)slut.
>>
>>17245985
It really isn't. If a girl is 23 and has been having sex since she was 18, that's only one guy every 6 months. Get over your insecurity.
>>
>>17245990
Bait.
One guy every six months pure slutiness.
>>
>>17245990

to these people like if it really does bother you, and the girl isn't worth It, you probably can find a girl whos never been slutty like that, but it will be hard! but if the girl is worth it and you can overlook it, good for you. like I said ive had sex with one person and that's my current boyfriend and he respects that fact a lot, trusts me and knows id never cheat on him
>>
>>17245973
also I said its probably normal in this day an age but that is kinda a lot of guys. that means she has fucked like casually or whatever probably many times .. I think its unlikely shes had 10 long term relationships
>>
>>17245973
OH ALSO

my boyfriend has had sex with like 10 people. ive only had sex with him. it doesn't bother me that hes had sex with that many people, I overlooked it, and I trust him. so yeah its really how you feel about it
>>
>>17245973
There's some science to suggest that a woman's ability to be satisfied in a relationship drops significantly (read: exponentially) with each partner she's had past the first.
>>
>>17245973

For dating, yes. The more men a woman sleeps with the less capable she is to committing to one. Girls who are used to riding the cock carousel have a hard time keeping off of it. First few years may be fine, but once the initial period of getting to know each other is over you have to watch out if she has a history.

For hooking up, no. Just wear a condom. Also, don't have sex with them while they are hammered. For all you know she has some guy she is dating and if he finds out you two slept together she could possibly claim that you raped her so to save face.
>>
>>17246013

that's so fucked up the last part...

so guys I was at a bar the other night with my girlfriend and some random hoe came up to me and said "hey can you take a pic with me so my bf thinks I'm out with girls" and I wasn't thinking so I said ok, and she was chatting/drinking/touching guys all night! (obviously I don't kow, but whether or not she cheated, she definitely had potential to and maybe didn't evn know she was going to).
THIS IS WHY I DONT TRUST PEOPLE
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74 KB, 666x692) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74 KB, 666x692
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.